In many households around the world you'll usually find two games that are a mainstay in a console gamer's video game collection. FIFA, and Call of Duty. Today, they have been reunited. We are delighted to announce that the Call of Duty series is now supported on EGN!
We are currently in the process of planning a Black Ops 4 league on PS4, more information on this will come at a later date.
In preparation for future leagues and to gauge interest in Call of Duty, we will be hosting a 3v3 SnD PS4 Intro Cup THIS SUNDAY! FREE ENTRY with a $210 prize pool!
To register, simply follow these steps:
- Register your team on EGN if you haven't done so already. After that, head to Team Settings > Manage Team. From this section you'll be able to invite your players to your team. Alternatively, they can send a request to join via the team page. (they must also be signed up on EGN)
- Click the Register Team button located at the top of the tournament page. You'll then be able to select your team from a dropdown list. On the next page you simply tick the players you want on your roster.
- You must have at least three players on your roster, and each player must have a PSN ID. (edit your PSN ID via your Account Settings)
What do I do on the day of the tournament?
- Make sure you've read the rules.
- Be ready to check the Brackets tab on the tournament page at 4PM AEDT on Sunday October 28th. From here you'll be able to click on your matchup, which will take you to the match page.
- From the match page you'll see your opponents PSN IDs. Add their IDs and start organising your match.
- Once your match is over, submit your score on the match page via the "Post Result" button.