One of the most highly anticipated seasons of AVPL kicks off on June 7th! Get your squad together and sign up for the premier Pro Clubs competition in Oceania!
- PS4 AVPL Season 16 Premier Division (11v11)
- PS4 AVPL Season 16 Championship (8v8)
- Xbox AVPL Season 16 (11v11)
- PS4 start date: June 7th
- Xbox start date: June 9th
How do I register my team?
- First, create an EGN account if you haven't done so already and register your team on EGN.
- After that, head to Team Settings > Manage Team. From this section you'll be able to invite your players to your team. Alternatively, they can send a request to join via the team page. (they must also be signed up on EGN)
- Find the league you want to join from the links above or on the website menu and click "Register Team". From here you'll be able to select your team from a dropdown list. On the next page you simply tick the players you want on your roster. Each player must have a PSN/Gamertag (depending on the platform) entered into their profile.
Position Build Locks
- DM and CM: Must play a CDM or CAM build. (new this season)
- CB: Must play a CB build. (new this season)
- Only FB and WB can play a FB or WB build. (wide mids are considered WB's in a 3ATB formation, not LCB/RCB)
Players may no longer move between rosters during the AVPL registration period without their manager's approval. Once a player is on a team's AVPL roster (not the team member list), only a manager of the team may remove them from the roster.