We will be kicking off the new year with the highly anticipated return of AVPL on January 17th! Get your squad together and sign up for the premier Pro Clubs competition in Oceania!
- PS4 AVPL Season 17 Premier Division (11v11)
- PS4 AVPL Season 17 Championship (8v8)
- Xbox AVPL Season 17 (11v11)
Please note that this season is running on the CURRENT GEN PS4 & XBOX ONE version of the game, not the next gen version.
- PS4 start date: January 17th
- Xbox start date: January 17th
How do I register my team?
- First, create an EGN account if you haven't done so already and register your team on EGN.
- After that, head to Team Settings > Manage Team. From this section you'll be able to invite your players to your team. Alternatively, they can send a request to join via the team page. (they must also be signed up on EGN)
- Find the league you want to join from the links above or on the website menu and click "Register Team". From here you'll be able to select your team from a dropdown list. On the next page you simply tick the players you want on your roster. Each player must have a PSN/Gamertag (depending on the platform) entered into their profile.
Position Build Locks
- CB: Must play a CB build.
- Only FB and WB can play a FB or WB build. (wide mids are considered WB's in a 3ATB formation, not LCB/RCB)
This will be an open registration cup that will be held Mid Season so teams that aren't competing in AVPL can compete against AVPL teams. Minimum players required (6) to sign up.