ECL Season 4 kicks off August 9th! ECL is Oceania's premier 6v6 Pro Clubs competition. The format this season will be a short group stage followed by finals. The group stage will span a total of two weeks, followed by two weeks of finals.
The AVPL ruleset will be in use for this competition, with the following ECL specific rules overriding the AVPL ruleset:
- A minimum of 4 players must be fielded.
- Minimum 5 players per roster.
- Maximum 8 players per roster.
- No red card suspensions.
- No transfer window.
How do I register my team?
- First, create an EGN account if you haven't done so already and register your team on EGN.
- After that, head to Team Settings > Manage Team. From this section you'll be able to invite your players to your team. Alternatively, they can send a request to join via the team page. (they must also be signed up on EGN)
- Find the league you want to join from the links above or on the website menu and click "Register Team". From here you'll be able to select your team from a dropdown list. On the next page you simply tick the players you want on your roster. Each player must have a PSN/Gamertag (depending on the platform) entered into their profile.