Admins reserve the right to prevent, reverse, and/or punish any actions that are deemed to be outside the spirit of fair play, even if not specifically listed in the Ruleset. Admins also reserve the right to amend the Ruleset at any time.
1.1 Match rules
1.1a Match rules
- ANY = NO.
- Hacked/glitched Virtual Pros are strictly forbidden in this competition.
- Players are forbidden from blocking the goalkeeper as he's kicking from his hands in open play. Any goal that results from this wont be counted in the final score.
- Players are forbidden from deliberately blocking a goalkeeper's movement during set pieces. Any goal that results from this wont be counted in the final score.
- Players are forbidden from interfering with set pieces via use of in game emotes.
- Fair play is highly encouraged. Taking advantage of glitches, wasting considerable time etc. may result in action being taken. Note: Crosses and over the top through balls and the like are not glitches. Struggling to stop a teams attack is no reason for complaint.
Extreme time wasting before the 80th minute is forbidden. i.e. wasting a considerable amount of time holding the ball in defence and running around with it, holding the ball in the corner, and taking up all the allocated time for throw ins, free kicks and any other stoppages that run down the clock.
It is not considered time wasting if you're simply holding on to possession in midfield and forward areas.
1.1c Glitched Virtual Pros
Glitched Virtual Pros of any kind are banned from all FCTL competitions. Each case and punishment will be handled on a case by case basis but should you be found to be using a glitch you potentially face expulsion from the league and future FCTL competitions for both yourself and your team.
All team captains and team members are required to abide by the rules of Fair Play. Should you suspect a team member is going to use the glitch then don't use that player in your matches. Should you find out after a match that they used it then PM a Pro Clubs admin and let us know. Failure to do so could result in the team facing the same bans as the player.
1.2a 5 minute disconnection rule
Each team is allowed one early disconnection replay per match. If a team loses players early on in a match due to disconnection, they're allowed to quit before the 5th minute and try again. If the opposition team scores during these 5 minutes, the score will be carried over to the replay match. A goal will stand if the opposition team has footage of the goal being scored (scoreline must reflect the goal being scored).
The full match must be replayed in the case of an early disconnection.
1.2b Disconnections or full match dropouts
If the match drops out, or an entire team disconnects during the match, the remainder of the match must be played out in a replay with the scores still in tact, unless both teams agree to let the result stand. Please refer to section 1.3 below for more information on match replays.
1.3 Match replay
- Dropped In the first half of the game, play 90 minutes of new game and positive goals were added. All players statistics were based on the end of the second half of the new game.
- Dropped in the second half of the game.play 45 minute of new game and positive goals were added. All players statistics were based on the end of the first half of the new game.
2.1 Roster rules
- 15 members maximum
- A maximum of 2 foreign player based players per roster is enforced in this competition.
- All members who participate must be registered on the website and listed on their team's roster.
- Free agents may be added to a roster at any time during the season as long as the roster quota has not been filled.
3.1 Matchmaking rules
- The home team (team on the left side of the match page) must host. The home team hosts first but must alternate each round.
- All matches are to be played as Friendlies.
3.2 Late rule
- The first match must be completed by 23.00-23.15. If it comes later than the agreed time, it will be a yellow card for the whole team and disqualify the request for a rematch in case there is a player in the team dropped before 5 minutes.
- If not coming to compete or over 30 minutes a forfeit win may be granted.
- Teams may reschedule provided that both teams agree.
- The rescheduled game must be played within 3 days of the original game
- All managers have the right to refuse any reschedule. No reason needs to be given to the opposing manager to deny a request.
3.4 Reporting results
- After every played match,it is required from both managers to submit a match result
- Match submission window remains open for 12 hours.If the club doesn't submit results player statistics will be saved as 0
- Faking results/stats may result in a punishment depending on the severity. If you've made a mistake when entering a result, immediately submit a ticket and an admin will fix it.
- Send 10 image per game to the group LINE as evidence.Required image : match facts / online player ID list / player ratings / goal / assists / passes / dribbles / crosses / tackles won / saves
4.1 Red card and Yellow card suspensions
4.1a Red card suspensions
- Player A gets sent off in the first of two games. He can not play the second game,
- Player A gets sent off in the second game. He can not play the first fixture of the next day.
4.1b Yelllow card suspensions
- Player A gets 2 yellow card in the first of two games.He can not play the second game,
- Player A gets 2 yellow card in the secone games.He can not play the first fixture of the next day,
- Player A get 1 yellow card in the first game and second game.He can not play the first fixture of the next day
- Player A get only 1 yellow card in the first game or second game.He can play the fixture of the next day no suspensions.