Welcome to PUG Night! Join solo or with a friend by clicking the "Register" button above. You are required to have a valid Uplay ID entered into your profile.
R6 ANZ have setup voice channels to use for this competition on their Discord.
Once the competition begins, you will be placed into a random team that is automatically balanced based on the in-game stats and ranking of each player.
Each player is assigned a rating based on the following:
- Latest ranked season MMR. (biggest impact on rating)
- Latest ranked season W/L ratio. (second biggest impact on rating)
- Latest ranked season K/D ratio. (smallest impact on rating)
- Hours played. (if you've played less than 6 hours, your rating is scaled)
- If the player has never played ranked before, it will fallback on their casual W/L and K/D, although it wont be worth as much.
- EGN record. (after a few PUG Nights)
The prizes have been generously donated by Ann flank.TK from the R6 ANZ community.
Format and Rules
- Single elimination bracket.
- Best of 1.
- Pro League format.
- NO SMURFS or alternative accounts are permitted for use in these competitions. This prevents manipulation of team balancing. You must enter your Uplay ID and Discord ID which will help admins to police this rule.
- Registrations officially close at 6:30PM AEDT, 30 minutes before the competition begins. After this point, teams are randomly balanced, the bracket is posted and no new teams will be added to the competition.
- We will limit the amount of players to a number that is a multiple of 5. (35, 40, 45 etc.) This limit will increase as we get more signups. Any players that sign up past this limit will be placed on a waiting list, and will be put into the competition if we reach 5 players on the waiting list, increasing the player limit to the next multiple of 5.
- We will allow late registrations after 6:30PM, however no new teams will be added after this point, and instead we will allow players to fill in for any no shows. If a player hasn't shown up by 7:20PM and their team submits a ticket, they will be replaced by the next checked in player on the waiting list. Check ins are open 3 hours before the competition begins.
- Check ins are only required for players who want to be eligible as replacements for no shows.