Welcome to PUG Night! Join solo or with a friend by clicking the "Register as Player" button above. You are required to have a valid Uplay ID entered into your profile.
R6 ANZ have setup voice channels to use for this competition on their Discord.
Play to win weekly and monthly goodies courtesy of Ubisoft Australia!
- Real Life Alpha Packs
- Rainbow 6 Apparel
- Operator Chibis
Once the competition begins, you will be placed into a random team that is automatically balanced based on the in-game stats and ranking of each player.
Each player is assigned a rating based on the following:
- Latest ranked season MMR. (biggest impact on rating)
- Latest ranked season W/L ratio. (second biggest impact on rating)
- Latest ranked season K/D ratio. (smallest impact on rating)
- Hours played. (if you've played less than 6 hours, your rating is scaled)
- If the player has never played ranked before, it will fallback on their casual W/L and K/D, although it wont be worth as much.
- EGN record. (after a few PUG Nights)
Format and Rules
- Single elimination bracket.
- Best of 1.
- Season 8 Pro League format.
- NO SMURFS or alternative accounts are permitted for use in these competitions. This prevents manipulation of team balancing. You must enter your Uplay ID and Discord ID which will help admins to police this rule.
- Forfeiting/abandoning PUG Night shall also forfeit you from any potential prizes for that night.
- Registrations are capped at 80 players (16 teams). Players who register after this limit has been reached will be placed on a waiting list.
- Check ins open at 3:00PM AEST on Friday night.
- Players are required to check in to be placed into a team. Check ins close at 7:30PM.
- Players who don't check in by 7:30PM will be replaced by checked in players on the waiting list.
- We will allow late registrations. If a player hasn't shown up and their team submits a ticket, they will be replaced by a player on the waiting list.