- Single elimination bracket.
- Randomized seeds.
- 3v3. (max of 5 players per roster)
- Best of 3.
- Search and Destroy.
- Using CWL 2019 Version 1 Ruleset.
To register, simply follow these steps:
- Register your team on EGN if you haven't done so already. After that, head to Team Settings > Manage Team. From this section you'll be able to invite your players to your team. Alternatively, they can send a request to join via the team page. (they must also be signed up on EGN)
- Click the Register Team button located at the top of this page. You'll then be able to select your team from a dropdown list. On the next page you simply tick the players you want on your roster.
- You must have at least three players on your roster, and each player must have a PSN ID. (edit your PSN ID via your Account Settings)
What do I do on the day of the tournament?
- Make sure you've read the rules.
- Be ready to check the Brackets tab at 4PM AEDT on Sunday October 28th. From here you'll be able to click on your matchup, which will take you to the match page.
- From the match page you'll see your opponents PSN IDs. Add their IDs and start organising your match.
- Once your match is over, submit your score on the match page via the "Post Result" button.