$500 prize, winner takes all!
The AVPL ruleset will be in use for this competition, however the following ECL specific rules override the AVPL ruleset:
- NO DRAWS! Extra time and penalties will be required if scores are tied at the end of a match.
- No more or less than 6 players may be fielded.
- Human goalkeepers are included in the 6 player quota.
- Human goalkeepers are optional.
- ANYs are compulsory.
- Minimum 6 per roster.
- Maximum 8 per roster.
- A maximum height limit of 6'1" is applied to outfield players.
- A maximum height limit of 6'3" is applied to goalkeepers.
- No club division restrictions.
- No red card suspensions.
In the event of a penalty shootout win, add 1 goal to the scoreline for the winner. E.g. If the game ends 2-2, make it 3-2 to the team that wins on penalties. Goals scored in penalty shootouts don't count towards individual stats.
Group Stage Format
- Group stage kicks off April 2nd.
- Two back to back matches played on Mondays and Wednesdays.
- Matches scheduled at 9:30PM AEST and 10:00PM AEST.
- Top 4 in each group qualify for finals.
- Finals are seeded based on win percentage, goals per game and goals conceded per game.
- 16 team Single Elimination bracket.
- Best of 3.