- Three back to back matches played on Mondays and Wednesdays.
- Matches scheduled at 9:15PM AEDT, 9:45PM AEDT, and 10:15PM AEDT.
- Top 8 teams qualify for the finals series.
- 2 promotion spots up for grabs. These spots will go to 1st place from the regular season and to the winner of the Grand Final.
- The 2nd promotion spot will go to the Grand Final runner up if the same team finishes 1st in the regular season and wins the Grand Final.
- The AFL finals system will be used. (see image below)
- Best of 3 format.