- Matches must be played in one of the follow arenas: DFH Stadium, Mannfield, Champions Field, Urban Central, Beckwith Park, Utopia Coliseum
- Region must be 'Oceania'.
- Game mode must be 'Soccar'.
- Bot difficulty must be 'No Bots'.
- Both team names and colours must be default.
- All mutator settings are to be set to default.
- The home team (team that appears on the left of your matchup) must host.
- Only players listed on their teams roster are eligible to play. Rosters cannot be changed once the competition has begun.
- Teams will have 5 minutes past the match time to get into their session.
- Failure to be ready within this 5 minute window will see your team subject to possible forfeiture.
- We strongly encourage teams to be ready 5 minutes before their match time to prepare the session with the opponent.
Starting the Match
- All players must be connected to the server before users select a side to play on.
- Server remakes are permissible if a player has a bad connection or disconnects as long as there is more than 4:00 left on the clock and the scores are still 0-0.
- If the game has been played past a minute or goals have been scored, the remainder of the match must be played unless an admin agrees to a remake.
- Teams will have the right to a remake once against each team provided the above critera for a remake is met.
- Subs can only be made before a match series, not during.
- Reserve players must be registered to the team.
- Players who have disconnected may rejoin into the same match.
- The winning team must submit the results on EGN.
- You must take a screenshot of the match result in the case of a dispute.
- Deliberately submitting false match results will result in a ban.