AngerManagement
one of EGN/Ausfifas oldest clubs will be around again for fifa 20, we will be hoping to once again struggle to make top 8, choke against bottom sides in what seem to appear on paper as winnable games, collapse and buckle mid game where we concede 3 goals in the space of 10 minutes after dominating the match, argue and fight amongst ourselves, and of course continue to beat The Generals again.

if you would like to come in for some games, let me or @Lemon2528  know and we will organise a position, first in, best dressed. Usually on after 8.30pm once Lemon is finished watching Glee.

Below I have attached a short video of birdman pointlessly turning over the ball from kick off, something that became a recurring theme at AM and nobody knows why.
https://youtu.be/7Vn4l6Yubew
Toxic, Blucheese4, beejzy and 40 others like this.
[b]

if you would like to come in for some games, let me or @Lemon2528  know and we will organise a position, first in, best dressed. Usually on after 8.30pm once Lemon is finished watching Glee

It’s not Glee you Imbecile. It’s the Masked Singer AU.

SamKani
Twitch.tv/MisterSam
#AMNation
Turk + Chiellini upfront = Deadly Duo
BanditGazer likes this.
Id: mat93z
pos: cm, rm, cdm, lm.
gave last season a miss. Fresh and back for a new season.
Speedyy likes this.
I can play as a cdm 

AngerManagement
one of EGN/Ausfifas oldest clubs will be around again for fifa 20, we will be hoping to once again struggle to make top 8, choke against bottom sides in what seem to appear on paper as winnable games, collapse and buckle mid game where we concede 3 goals in the space of 10 minutes after dominating the match, argue and fight amongst ourselves, and of course continue to beat The Generals again.

if you would like to come in for some games, let me or @Lemon2528  know and we will organise a position, first in, best dressed. Usually on after 8.30pm once Lemon is finished watching Glee.

Below I have attached a short video of birdman pointlessly turning over the ball from kick off, something that became a recurring theme at AM and nobody knows why.
https://youtu.be/7Vn4l6Yubew

I’ll play GK
xChiellini and Turk_Movement like this.
ill play cb
Veitch, Meberle, BigDom and 1 others like this.
We are looking to add a CB to our team, we require someone with experience in this role as we need this player to be the leader of our backline, must have previous AVPL experience and particapate in rivals activley.

Message myself or @Lemon2528 we will be on tonight.

Sorry if i have not gotten back to you on EGN, I have had a high volume of messages. Lemon will more likely get back to you than me tbh.
Me and two mate use to play fifa 17 avpl and well experienced just wanting know if you need players to trial cheers 
Paradox31478 and Papi like this.
UPDATE

We are keen to implement a quick passing, possession based Spanish style of football, our ethos blah blah no one cares it’s a fucking game, if you want to come play some games we will be on tonight at 8pm, message me or @Lemon2528  and we will see what’s spots we have free.

Still looking for a CB, refer to last post for details.
UPDATE

We are keen to implement a quick passing, possession based Spanish style of football, our ethos blah blah no one cares it’s a fucking game.

This is some @xChiellini gold! 

#Standard

darko, Styletix, Rashford and 2 others like this.
#AMNation <3

Great players, better blokes. Proud to have played there. 

Low key Chiellini will be a monstar this Fifa. 
Siera_Fusion and xChiellini like this.
Cracking blokes, had the pleasure of having a few games with these lads, they can seriously play and the banter is just as good! 
UPDATE

It appears our star signing @Rashford has done a "Harold Holt" rumour has it he was too good for us, all the best mate to where ever you have disappeared to. 

What this means though is that we are on the lookout for another ST and/or Attacking Midfielder! Get in touch with @Lemon2528 we will be on tonight.

Still after a CB also.

As draft captain, I will also be keeping a keen eye on potential "unknown" players through this seasons draft, AM have always tried to build careers for players on EGN/Ausfifa
Please log in or register an account to participate in this discussion.