On now looking for some games, message me!

Yeah inv me if you’re on lad keen to play etc 
Dion and Trini like this.
hmu need a third x
damo96 likes this.
looking for a squad hmu
Looking for a third
Bab likes this.
This reply has been deleted.
Anyone got room, will not disappoint if you chuck a Peacekeeper my way
Anyone got room, will not disappoint if you chuck a Peacekeeper my way

Jump in man
Looking a third on Xbox HMU 
Valour likes this.
If anyone plays on pc hit me up 
This reply has been deleted.
Am a scrub. Need someone to carry me pls
Looking for a decent team ps4

On now hmu 
Need a squad HMU PS4
walsh, EnvyMe4 and Dgrimes10 like this.
Looking for a third on Xbox 
SamKani
EGN Creator & CEO
First BR game I've thoroughly enjoyed since the early PUBG days. (almost two years ago)

I want to run kill comps for this game asap, but it would have to be 1v1 due to 3 being the max in a squad. Would people want to play that?
Bab, ItsBryceyBro, Fletch3 and 5 others like this.
First BR game I've thoroughly enjoyed since the early PUBG days. (almost two years ago)

I want to run kill comps for this game asap, but it would have to be 1v1 due to 3 being the max in a squad. Would people want to play that?

yes.
Bab

Why can't we play with 3 ?
Juzzomac
EGN Head Admin

As in 1v1v1?

You can't run squad of 3 v squad of 3 because of matchmaking, there's no way to guarantee you'll ever get in the same game, especially when that player count is only rising. 
Bab likes this.
Bab

As in 1v1v1?

You can't run squad of 3 v squad of 3 because of matchmaking, there's no way to guarantee you'll ever get in the same game, especially when that player count is only rising. 

ohhh I see
Please log in or register an account to participate in this discussion.