Paradox31478
Premium Pro
At this stage, La Masia CF and Vendetta SK will gain auto qualification to Division 1, as the other two teams in the qualifier do not meet the roster requirements.

We would like one more team in Div 1 to make it an even 14. Is there one team in Division 2 with at least 10 members that wants to step up to the challenge?

@Ogi-93 
@AlexFIFA 
@Lynx7th 
@Alexi91 
@Paradox31478 

Isn't playnation in div1 already? Asking because you tagged Alex 

Playnation X are in Division 2.

I’ve got a few boys missing the first week of avpl. So I need more players atm 
Can we ban the Atlanta stadium from the AVPL? The shadows and glare are ass
AKPO, NeymarSnr, ICYRX8 and 19 others like this.
SamKani
EGN Creator & CEO
Last call for a team that wants to move up to Division 1 to make it an even 14. Really don't want to have byes in Division 1.
Chadinho
FIFA Clubs Admin
Rosters will be locked for PS4 Division 1 on Sunday at 9:30 PM AEST. 

A transfer window will be announced shortly. 
SamKani
EGN Creator & CEO
Updates:

• TIKITIKI have been moved down to Division 2 at their request. We now have an even 12 teams in Division 1.
  • With PS4 Division 1 having less games than we estimated, we will be reducing all bans by two games.
  • With PS4 Division 1 only having 12 teams, Division 1 finals will now be top 6.
  • I am implementing a competition ban feature into the site so that managers can check who is banned and for how long. Bans will be viewable by managers from roster pages as well as match pages. We will be confirming all bans over the weekend.
  • We will be confirming all roster rules over the weekend. We will add a permanent section to the global AVPL ruleset which will detail roster rules for all 3 divisions. (free agency rules, transfer window rules, blacklisting rules)
Updates:

• TIKITIKI have been moved down to Division 2 at their request. We now have an even 12 teams in Division 1.
  • With PS4 Division 1 having less games than we estimated, we will be reducing all bans by two games.
  • With PS4 Division 1 only having 12 teams, Division 1 finals will now be top 6.
  • I am implementing a competition ban feature into the site so that managers can check who is banned and for how long. Bans will be viewable by managers from roster pages as well as match pages. We will be confirming all bans over the weekend.
  • We will be confirming all roster rules over the weekend. We will add a permanent section to the global AVPL ruleset which will detail roster rules for all 3 divisions. (free agency rules, transfer window rules, blacklisting rules)

Can these bans not have been done any earlier rather than waiting till 5 minutes before the season starts when teams are finalising everything?
Fifapronz and CANK like this.
SamKani
EGN Creator & CEO
Updates:

Can these bans not have been done any earlier rather than waiting till 5 minutes before the season starts when teams are finalising everything?

Can you wait until a season is over before folding so that we don't have to deal with bans in the first place?
This reply has been deleted.
Updates:

Or just don't be a dumb cunt?
Ultimate likes this.
Updates:

Meow
Updates:

Meow

Feeling a little tipsy on a Friday night
Updates:

Meow

Always thought you were a pussy 
Ultimate and Senor like this.
Updates:

Meow

You know me so well razor my favourite fortnite partner <3
bendtner, CANK and Fletch3 like this.
Updates:

Meow

You know me so well razor my favourite fortnite partner <3

Definitely not good enough to be on my team lol
Ultimate likes this.
This reply has been deleted.
SamKani
EGN Creator & CEO
AVPL PS4 Division 1 fixtures are now available!

AVPL PS4 Division 2 fixtures will be released after we confirm the teams participating.

We will be delaying Xbox AVPL by a week to allow more time for registrations.

AVPL PS4 Division 2 fixtures will be released after we confirm the teams participating.

I take it with a 6 team finals, top 2 teams will get a free pass first round but no second chance?
Toxic, DBT9, Rashford and 2 others like this.
SamKani
EGN Creator & CEO

I take it with a 6 team finals, top 2 teams will get a free pass first round but no second chance?

We will confirm this, but most likely the top two teams will get a free pass straight to the Prelim Finals. We used to do this in old AVPL's.
Meberle, Dangerfield and Lebo like this.
SamKani
EGN Creator & CEO
PSA: All roster, transfer and free agency rules are now listed in the global AVPL ruleset under section 2.1. It has details on roster restrictions and how the transfer window will work for all 3 divisions.
Toxic and Gigi_Nesta like this.
SamKani
EGN Creator & CEO
Division 2 PSA: To all our experienced Div 2 teams, please do not be cunty to the new teams about rules they may not be aware about (height limit etc.). If they're breaking a rule, back out of the game, inform them and play again.
Please log in or register an account to participate in this discussion.