Bab
Division 2 PSA: To all our experienced Div 2 teams, please do not be cunty to the new teams about rules they may not be aware about (height limit etc.). If they're breaking a rule, back out of the game, inform them and play again.

"Cunty"
SamKani, Rashford, Juls and 3 others like this.
SamKani
EGN Creator & CEO
If you've uploaded raw goal footage to YouTube for me to use in my live show, please post the links in this thread.

Use the videos section if you want to post edited goal montages to show off to the community.
Rashford, Toxic and OZiLLA like this.
SamKani
EGN Creator & CEO
Also that was probably the cleanest first AVPL matchday ever. Only one ticket after kickoff and it was a simple score mistake. 32 teams all rocked up and wanted to play without any hassles. I know it wont last and we'll eventually get drama + a few teams dropping from Div 2 like always, but damn was that smooth. Well done everyone.

Some cracking matches/goals as well, even by this shit game's standards.
Also that was probably the cleanest first AVPL matchday ever. Only one ticket after kickoff and it was a simple score mistake. 32 teams all rocked up and wanted to play without any hassles. I know it wont last and we'll eventually get drama + a few teams dropping from Div 2 like always, but damn was that smooth. Well done everyone.

Thanks to you @SamKani and the rest of the EGN team for making it all possible for us. We appreciate you.

No teams dropping out of div2 it’s gonna be an elite league! Div2 is where it’s at

La Masia CF Rnd 1-3 Goals
SamKani, NeymarSnr, Envy and 7 others like this.
Please log in or register an account to participate in this discussion.