Hello I would like to know who is the best Attackers, Midfielders, Defenders and Goalkeepers on EGN. Meberle very good GK I see and would love to compete with him
Papi and Meberle like this.
Shev__
Premium
Hello I would like to know who is the best Attackers, Midfielders, Defenders and Goalkeepers on EGN. Meberle very good GK I see and would love to compete with him

Check out out statistics in the last 3-4 pro clubs competitions is the best bet also rivals TOTM, people have different opinions but usually stats don’t lie 

Zaity likes this.
Chadinho
FIFA Clubs Admin

I would check last AVPL stats as that’s the main comp on egn. ECL doesn’t really include Goalkeepers or defenders. 

https://egn-gaming.com/competition/ps4-avpl-season-11-division-1/statistics

Most of the top players play for Diablo and they’ve obviously won everything for a while now. 

If you’re looking at GKs I would say @Hectik or @Meberle . 
Swwatter, Meberle and Shev__ like this.
casual greg
iCedric77, cozmoz, ibaz and 12 others like this.
@Bambiee is up there with the best cbs on the site ah ha kava

Does it ever bother you that all your badges are beautiful and gold and the draft badge just messes that up?

Just letting you know that Mebaylay is in the shadow of his brothers 

Does it ever bother you that all your badges are beautiful and gold and the draft badge just messes that up?

I blame @matty 
heff_7 and Matty like this.
I havnt played with lots of people but....a guy called @PMClutch Is the best player I have seen

i wish I knew how to dribble like him 
Nike, cozmoz, Chilldog and 7 others like this.
I havnt played with lots of people but....a guy called @PMClutch Is the best player I have seen

Bro that guy is the worst player in drop ins , he can't even dribble always runs straight into me lol, if clutch is reading this stop wrecking our drop in games .
cozmoz, imtiaz_rog, TONNZ and 1 others like this.

Bro that guy is the worst player in drop ins , he can't even dribble always runs straight into me lol, if clutch is reading this stop wrecking our drop in games .

4am Drop Ins > AVPL GF
@M-i-S-S-i is hands down the best player on the site, anyone who says otherwise is a liar
DBT and Juls like this.
Best I’ve seen without feeding egos is @Naylor
iCedric77, lapogba, AKPO and 8 others like this.
best player on egn? @MinecraftFan0606 no cap
@EthanC7479 is the Goat
not to toot my own horn but i think im up there in GKs
AKPO likes this.

Let's be real though comparing GK's is like comparing intelligence in the Special ED class, you literally only use two buttons for the position, in some instances you don't even have to do anything and your guy will dive anyway lol
Trini, Veitch, cozmoz and 7 others like this.

Let's be real though comparing GK's is like comparing intelligence in the Special ED class, you literally only use two buttons for the position, in some instances you don't even have to do anything and your guy will dive anyway lol

D i s t r i b u t i o n
O n e  on  O n e s
B e i n g  s p e c i a l
kido likes this.
Hookshot
Premium
Not to toot my own horn but when hooks range is on target, it’s unstoppable. 
#Standard
TONNZ, Brash, CarryB and 2 others like this.
Please log in or register an account to participate in this discussion.