Dangerfield
AVPL Media
Not to toot my own horn but when hooks range is on target, it’s unstoppable. 
#Standard

its a good thing its never on target then ;)
not to toot my own horn but i think im up there in GKs

Let's be real though comparing GK's is like comparing intelligence in the Special ED class, you literally only use two buttons for the position, in some instances you don't even have to do anything and your guy will dive anyway lol

become a goalkeeper then if its easy because it looks like you can’t play outfield since no one will pick you up 

Let's be real though comparing GK's is like comparing intelligence in the Special ED class, you literally only use two buttons for the position, in some instances you don't even have to do anything and your guy will dive anyway lol

become a goalkeeper then if its easy because it looks like you can’t play outfield since no one will pick you up 

(Tbf you're not wrong Jetsy brother) but looks like I've hit a nerve with the stickspamming Union :(

I don't even know who you are lmao
Kido FIFA 17 gk best i've ever seen
Strazza, Ezz, darko and 5 others like this.
Kido FIFA 17 gk best i've ever seen

I remember getting praised for dropping the ball and pass instead of just kicking it lmao "OMG he played out from the back!"

That's how low IQ & automated the position is
Ezz, darko, Gillard and 7 others like this.

(Tbf you're not wrong Jetsy brother) but looks like I've hit a nerve with the stickspamming Union :(

O My name is Jetsy I’m new to the ps side of things and I’m general new stick spammer since I haven’t been a free agent for past 6 months waiting for next SOO cause the NZ team will be the only team you would get it 
Veitch likes this.

O My name is Jetsy I’m new to the ps side of things and I’m general new stick spammer since I haven’t been a free agent for past 6 months waiting for next SOO cause the NZ team will be the only team you would get it 

Ur an idiot
Gillard, Blakos, Dizza96 and 4 others like this.

Dizza96, Veitch and melbproplayer like this.
@EthanC7479 is the Goat

@Princeracket Goat any
Princeracket likes this.
This reply has been deleted.

Ur an idiot

what anarchy did i cause :o

bro what the fuck are you on about please dont embarras yourself any further. and fyi if its that easy maybe give it a go?
Papi likes this.
GK is super easy, tried it the other day and no one could score against me.

toby, Brash, XXXBENDTACION and 8 others like this.
Juls
Premium

bro what the fuck are you on about please dont embarras yourself any further. and fyi if its that easy maybe give it a go?

I wouldn't call someone out for embarrassment seeing as you can't even spell 'Embarrass'
Ogi-93 and kido like this.

I wouldn't call someone out for embarrassment seeing as you can't even spell 'Embarrass'

juls sorry i didnt know you considered yourself part of a gk special ed class i will say no more :) 
Papi and Juls like this.
Juls
Premium

juls sorry i didnt know you considered yourself part of a gk special ed class i will say no more :) 

cringe
toby and Ogi-93 like this.

cringe

Im sorry Juls, no beef but idk why the input was needed :o
Ogi-93 and Juls like this.
why is this even a forum...

people talking about their gaming skill smh
toby, XavierMooreYT, Garri and 7 others like this.
Please log in or register an account to participate in this discussion.