MP_
Can we rename the thread to Spartan Blues FC - News & Updates?

@Swwatter you looking for a club? xx
Walsh, CHAKS_, Swwatter and 1 others like this.

Blue Spartans FC aka BS FC sounds better :P
Olonewolf, CHAKS_ and Bab like this.
This reply has been deleted.
Signing news, welcome to the team @TheOnlySaiyan 

Great guy and player who played at Spartan Empire, can play in number of positions. 

Welcome.

Great player love you Fam hope you do great!!
Happy to be in the blues family <3

Yeah was thinking of changing Money Team TBE to Spartan Team TBE. We can merge and call it Spartans Blue Money.
Signing news, welcome to the team @TheOnlySaiyan 

Great guy and player who played at Spartan Empire, can play in number of positions. 

Welcome.

Remember when he carries your right hand side defense... I taught him ;) But seriously great signing he's a really nice kid and he plays guitar in a rock band, so just ask him and he'll sing you a song over the mic.
Blues FC on the hunt for a GK, will be used for rivals and competitions.
Msg me for a trial.
Msg me for a trial.

hi
Papi and CHAKS_ like this.
Blues FC are on the look out for an MID and a DEF if you're interested message me or chaks 

Msg me for a trial.

if you guys are still on the search im available
Ulti, Chombiska and CHAKS_ like this.
Blues looking to recruit a experienced CAM, for rivals and all comps...
must have MIC and communicate.
Message me for a trial.
Blues looking to recruit a experienced CAM, for rivals and all comps...
must have MIC and communicate.
Message me for a trial.

Dizza is free!!
Blues FC would love to trial new players for the upcoming AVPL. We’re the most exciting and upcoming club on EGN, having been a stable club after winning Div 2 in our first season and narrowly finishing just outside a finals position in season 11.

A big part of the reason why we’ve enjoyed quick growth is the fact our culture is based on teamwork, willingness to improve but most of all we encourage instead of discourage. In addition theres PLENTY of banter, including ex Diablo trialler @MP_ still looking to score his first goal for Blues… He was close in one particular game but I ended up stealing it….

Our club is active most nights and are looking to challenge the top 6. We are looking for a number of positions to start for AVPL.

We are looking for RAM, CAM and GK to complete our squad. PM me for a chat and if you’re looking to be part of the rise. We’ve recently helped @Saiyan get TOTM defender in his first month since joining us and hope to help many other players gain the recognition by helping them reach the potential by developing and playing with others.

CHAKS_
Trini, Im_Collie, Brycey and 20 others like this.
Following positions are available at Blues.
We are Div1 AVPL again so we are looking to add new players.

We will be on Tuesday night for trials 830syd Time.

GK
LB
CAM
RAM
CDM

Get in touch for a trial.
Fletch3
Premium
In addition theres PLENTY of banter, including ex Diablo trialler @MP_

do not recall
NZPure, CANK, Brash and 17 others like this.
MP_
So today marks the day @CHAKS_ traded in his FIFA disc @ EB Games and retired, putting an end to Blues FC. The bloke has left the community quietly and suddenly but wanted to give a much deserved shoutout for giving up so much time building the club and inviting players a place to play and develop. Don't think he will read this as he literally has left for good but props to him for jumping on and trying to build something while juggling a business as well as spending time with his wife and kids.

On a side note, its sad to see clubs folding, not sure how this will be addressed in AVPL coming up soon.

Please log in or register an account to participate in this discussion.