Chadinho
FIFA Clubs Admin
The Beta for Black Ops 4 has a confirmed release date.

Playstation 4 Exclusive: Aug 3rd-Aug 6th
PS4 and XBOX(LUL): Aug 10th-Aug 13th
PC Early Access: Aug 10th
PC Open Beta: Aug 11th-Aug 13th

The Black Out Beta will also be available in September.

To get a code for the Beta you need to pre-order (unless you're on PC). You can do this through many gaming stores and just cancel your order if you don't like the beta. 

#Tactics #HYPE

YoungMetro, Naylor, Bob and 4 others like this.

To get a code for the Beta you need to pre-order (unless you're on PC). You can do this through many gaming stores and just cancel your order if you don't like the beta. 

#Tactics #HYPE

hey do you know Owen?
Chadinho likes this.
another year of trickshotting, raging at noobs who some how kill you and best of all funny as fuck moments
keen!
I’m just keen to do the zombies Easter eggs. Feels so rewarding when you have them all done. Zombies>multiplayer everyday of the week
Chadinho likes this.
I’m just keen to do the zombies Easter eggs. Feels so rewarding when you have them all done. Zombies>multiplayer everyday of the week

Rather shit in my hands and clap than play zombies over Multiplayer.
Brash03, Juzz and Nanji like this.
Chadinho
FIFA Clubs Admin

#Tactics #HYPE

hey do you know Owen?

Yeah, he’s your best mate eh? 
HarambePlayz17 likes this.

Zombies has so much enjoyment in it these days for me then multiplayer. It’s you and 3 mates just having fun and laying back compared to sweating multiplayer and getting angry
Naylor likes this.

Zombies has so much enjoyment in it these days for me then multiplayer. It’s you and 3 mates just having fun and laying back compared to sweating multiplayer and getting angry

It’s so un rewarding shooting bots all day as if you don’t want to destroy a Blackout lobby and killing everyone you see.
TrueZola likes this.

It’s so un rewarding shooting bots all day as if you don’t want to destroy a Blackout lobby and killing everyone you see.

I wasn’t talking about blackout because it’s completely new so I’ll at least give it a go. I was more saying multiplayer isn’t as enjoyable for me as it was back on bo1/2 and mw3

I wasn’t talking about blackout because it’s completely new so I’ll at least give it a go. I was more saying multiplayer isn’t as enjoyable for me as it was back on bo1/2 and mw3

Ya can play MW3 on Xbox lad
Delps_ and TrueZola like this.

I even prefer normal multiplayer over Zombies. As if you don’t prefer dropping 100kills on some rands in a public dom match over shooting the computer. Each to their own I guess. 
LEWYau likes this.
Please log in or register an account to participate in this discussion.