CF Rising Stars
After having managerial experience in both avpl with Straight Steam and EGN Bournemouth, I have not reached success yet. I’m hungrier then ever to win some trophies and establish a team that will walk through next seasons avpl div 2A competition. If you’re interested in a trial contact me here or on PS: @Roman_S27.

Requirements to join:

• Must be available 4+ days a week (be active)
  • Have a mic
  • Have a minimum pro rating of 85
  • Don’t be toxic / bring other players down

I’ll be holding trials tonight from 7pm AEST onwards, so hmu if this sounds like a club you want to be apart of. All positions are currently open, so be quick if you wish to get a spot in the team.
CF Rising Stars
After having managerial experience in both avpl with Straight Steam and EGN Bournemouth, I have not reached success yet. I’m hungrier then ever to win some trophies and establish a team that will walk through next seasons avpl div 2A competition. If you’re interested in a trial contact me here or on PS: @Roman_S27.

Requirements to join:

• Have a mic

I’ll be holding trials tonight from 7pm AEST onwards, so hmu if this sounds like a club you want to be apart of. All positions are currently open, so be quick if you wish to get a spot in the team.

Good luck man x
CF Rising Stars

Requirements to join:

• Have a mic

Trialling again tonight. Had a big turnout last night, so if you're keen to be apart of a strong div 2A team I suggest you hmu and come play tonight before you miss out.