Chaos Utd holding trials, All positions open everyone welcome.

one of the best people I know, knows what hes doing and respecting! Goodluck kante <3
Right back at ya bro ?

Great Peoples Kante wish you all d best going forward Buraz if you need anything let me know! Any free agents give him a go you'll love it
This reply has been deleted.
Thanks for the kind words Bro. Your a champion bloke yourself m8 & you are more welcome to jump in and have a kick anytime you want m8?
Chaos Utd is an Australian/Nz pro club team founded with a focus on team work and strong work ethic on and off the ball. We are a team looking to recruit experienced and new players with an outlook of being highly competitive in general matches, friendly matches, and competition matches. Our aim is to build a solid squad with a good group of lads who stick together and enjoy some friendly banter along the way. 

What we want as a team

Chaos Utd will be applying a Spanish style, playing out from the back with quick passing in all areas of the pitch. We will have ability to keep and retain possession(don't hesitate to play back and recycle the play. As a team it is of high importance that we all have good communication With our  team mates before, during and after games(so you will need a microphone and headset). This is most important as we will be reflecting and discussing our performances and ways we can help each other and the team to play at a higher level. 

So If you have a strong work ethic and a team-minded approach then feel free get in contact with myself(Lazy_kante) to organize a trial.
Chaos Utd trials continuing. We are seeking expressions of interest from all midfield, defensive players and goalkeepers. We have a solid squad so far but still have a few positions that need filling