Chadinho
FIFA Clubs Admin
Apologies for the lateness.

Im not going to write as much for the top 3 because it's kind of pointless. Everyone knows the teams will get far, who their good players are etc. 

To make up for the writeup, I have produced a mini video featuring lineup predictions of the top 3 teams which you can view below. (don't ask how long this took)

#3 The Generals

#2 The Empire 

#1 El Diablo

Well thats it for squad ratings, Good luck to all teams in AVPL and I'll see you guys around!

Just kidding... you know we always save the best till last. #Monday #Hype

Insane! So much effort has gone into this. 
love the work danger, but how does chad have higher passing than me?
Brash03, AlexFIFA, AKPO and 13 others like this.
Rashford
Premium
Great content danger x
How long did it take?? 
AlexFIFA and damo96 like this.
Wtf this is insane. Great work bro!
Dangerfield, AlexFIFA and damo96 like this.
dylanxstockell
Premium Pro
Absolutely mental work Danger!
Meberle and Dangerfield like this.
Apologies for the lateness.

Im not going to write as much for the top 3 because it's kind of pointless. Everyone knows the teams will get far, who their good players are etc. 

To make up for the writeup, I have produced a mini video featuring lineup predictions of the top 3 teams which you can view below. (don't ask how long this took)

#3 The Generals

#2 The Empire 

#1 El Diablo

Well thats it for squad ratings, Good luck to all teams in AVPL and I'll see you guys around!

Just kidding... you know we always save the best till last. #Monday #Hype

Insane! So much effort has gone into this. 

Insanely good!! Well done Danger 
Never fail to impress @Dangerfield 
Great work brother!
Dangerfield likes this.

I just wanted to say thanks for all the support over the past few days with everything, the amount of people that have Dm'd me is pretty crazy. Anyway because of the support I thought I'd do a little bonus content and actually post the 'top 50'. Your place within your rating is randomised so dont pay attention to it to much. Also thought I'd include a mini writeup for the top 10 seeing as that's pretty big.

#10 - @Meberle - Meb has rose to fame over the past couple of seasons proving that hes one of, if not the best in the country. From memory he's made 2 of the last 3 TOTS proving to everyone that he is one of the best. This season with the defence that he has infront of him i'll be surprised if Empire cop more than 20 goals. 

#9 - @Hectik - I don't know how he saves some of the shit that he does but he makes it look so easy. Never seen a keeper keep out so many 1V1's in my life. There's a reason he was selected in the TOTY last fifa. Expect Hectik to lead the AVPL in cleansheets this season.

#8 - @Lesi - Best goaline defender in history. I mean Hectik is bad enough but my god playing Diablo is like playing against 2 goalkeepers when Lesi is playing. He's been at the top for the better part of 10 seasons now and I wouldn't expect this one to be any different. One of the best CB's in history.

#7 - @Madridista4 - Simply fucked. He took home the EGN Balon d'Or for a reason in FIFA 18. Whilst you could argue he's somewhat slowed down this season (or Diablo's opponents never get passed the halfway line) expect Madrid to be pocketing every single striker this season like a piece of cake.

#6 - @Naylor - One of the most technically gifted individuals we've ever seen across pro clubs. Some of the skills & dribbles he pulls off to get past you is nuts. Naylor has been dominating in AVPL for the past few seasons now which is pretty nuts considering how young he is. Expect him probably tally 20+ goals this season.

#5 - @Waz - He's probably the most complete midfielder on the site. Chuck him anywhere in the midfield (or really anywhere tbh) and you're getting an elite player. Waz's praise is somewhat undermined compared to the rest of his Diablo teammates, which is simply retarded considering how Goated he is in the midfield. In Season 11 he put 7 goals, 12 assists, 75 interceptions, and 57 tackles. Which is pretty insane considering he plays for Diablo.

#4 - @Az - Probably the most complete striker going into this AVPL and certainly one of the best finishers in history. Some of the shots this man scores is ridiculous. Top this off with his godly linkup and technical abilities and you have the best striker on the site. Last season was no different for Aaron where he put up 23 goals and 8 assists in just 28 games.

#3 - @WINDUST22 - I say this on every single writeup I do on him and im going to continue to do so until it changes. GOAT defender doesn't need words.

#2 - @Alleyezonkano - The reigning AVPL MVP. Can the cinderella story get any better? Every season when we're talking about him he just gets better and better. Kano had a phenomenal season 11, winning the golden boot with 32 goals and also registering 13 assists, meaning he took home the golden ball with ease. It's a shame that he'll probably miss the majority of this season due to his availability.

#1 - @Fletch3 - The current GOAT of pro clubs? I mean what can't he do. His dribbling ability is simply unmatched, Surround him with 5 players and he'll still find a way to get out of it and send them all for a hot dog. He has the ability to play anywhere in the attack with ease, he can linkup with literally anyone, his vision is simply ridiculous, and he can put his team on his back when he needs too and pull shit out his arse to get the wins. Fletch put up an AVPL record 29 assists in season 11. Narrowly missing out on player of the season to Kano. If he goes off again this season then expect him to be a Balon d'Or favourite.

THE AVPL TOP 50!

Well we can't do AVPL Fantasy as we found out last season :( so why not do something similar. 

Announcing the first ever AVPL Tipping Competition! 

How does it work?

Every week I will post a link to a google form with all the matches on it for you to place your tips. The form Does require an Email adress. This is to stop people from simply saying they're another EGN user. Please use the same Email every week. If you have to use a different one for whatever reason, DM me or your tips wont be counted.

Points are earned like this:

• Correct Tip: 1 Point
  • Correct Scoreline: 1 Point

So why google forms and not just people spamming the forums? Doing it on forms makes it way easier to collect and find data, as well as put together graphic summary's from the previous fixtures, indicating what percentage of the community tipped who. See example below

The Competition will be run with 2 leagues for every user.

• The whole AVPL (Top 10 displayed on a graphic each week.)
  • Individual club grapic see example below:

Here is the link for Rounds 1-3:

Tip Here!

The form will shut at the beginning of Tomorrow Nights games. Rounds 4-6 will be available monday night/tuesday.

Well we can't do AVPL Fantasy as we found out last season :( so why not do something similar. 

How does it work?

Every week I will post a link to a google form with all the matches on it for you to place your tips. The form Does require an Email adress. This is to stop people from simply saying they're another EGN user. Please use the same Email every week. If you have to use a different one for whatever reason, DM me or your tips wont be counted.

So why google forms and not just people spamming the forums? Doing it on forms makes it way easier to collect and find data, as well as put together graphic summary's from the previous fixtures, indicating what percentage of the community tipped who. See example below

Tip Here!

The form will shut at the beginning of Tomorrow Nights games. Rounds 4-6 will be available monday night/tuesday.

Bump. Voting will shut at 9PM.

How does it work?

Tip Here!

This is a great idea by the way. Hopefully everyone sticks it out to the end. 
Toxic, darko, BlackEddie18 and 3 others like this.
Tipping is now closed.
The next round of tipping is now live. You have until tomorrow's kick off to get them in.

Rounds 4-6 Tipping
Blucheese4 likes this.
The next round of tipping is now live. You have until tomorrow's kick off to get them in.

Rounds 4-6 Tipping

when will the leaderboards be available? 

Rounds 4-6 Tipping

when will the leaderboards be available? 

I'll be doing the leaderboards once a week. So most likely on Thursday.
CANK and bendtner like this.

Rounds 4-6 Tipping

Only about 60% of people who tipped in rounds 1-3 have voted for rounds 4-6. Get your tips in guys! Closes at kick off tonight.

Tipping results after the first 6 rounds. @lapogba currently leads the way with 26 points. (72 points are obtainable through 6 rounds). Long story short, we all suck! (Some people have only tipped one matchday, leaving them at a disadvantage)

Tipping results after the first 6 rounds. @lapogba currently leads the way with 26 points. (72 points are obtainable through 6 rounds). Long story short, we all suck! (Some people have only tipped one matchday, leaving them at a disadvantage)

Nah what a load of crap @walsh deman your money back 
Pothead, dylanxstockell and walsh like this.

The first week of AVPL is in the books so it's time for the Team of the Week!

GK: @Cammb93 - 20 saves, 4 clean sheets. 

DEF: @iCedric77  - 11 interceptions, 9 tackles, 5 clean sheets.

DEF: @BigDom - 1 assist, 9 interceptions, 4 tackles, 1 block, 4 clean sheets.

DEF: @Gigi_Nesta - 12 interceptions, 1 tackle, 2 blocks, 5 clean sheets.

MID: @Pothead - 5 goals, 8 interceptions, 6 tackles.

MID: @Envy - 4 goals, 8 interceptions, 5 tackles.

MID: @damo96 - 1 goal, 5 assists, 11 key passes.

MID: @HarambePlayz17 - 4 goals, 3 assists.

FWD: @Stevenbrumo1 - 7 goals, 1 assist.

FWD: @Rashford - 4 goals, 5 assists, 10 key passes.

FWD: @Toxic - 10 goals.

The AVPL Team of the Week! #1

Please log in or register an account to participate in this discussion.