Done.

#standard  

Odds on @HookShot Voting himself as MVP?

Same odds as you becoming a div 1 player. 

Very unlikely.

#Standard

god damn hook
Dangerfield
AVPL Media

Voting for the AVPL TOTS is now open! Whilst all stats are yet to be inputted, the guys that are leading the way statistically in their respective positions can't really be caught.

Decided I'd go with an EGN custom theme TOTS card as opposed to the generic EA one.

Vote Here!

Will continually bump this until voting closes. Nice amount of votes so far, keep them coming.

Voting will close Sunday the 19th

Keep em coming
Dangerfield
AVPL Media

Voting for the AVPL TOTS is now open! Whilst all stats are yet to be inputted, the guys that are leading the way statistically in their respective positions can't really be caught.

Decided I'd go with an EGN custom theme TOTS card as opposed to the generic EA one.

Vote Here!

Will continually bump this until voting closes. Nice amount of votes so far, keep them coming.

Keep em coming

Just thought I should clarify something. A small portion of you are submitting applications with only 1 person in each position. These applications will NOT be counted. It says on the form how many players to select for each position.

Vote/edit

damo96 likes this.
Dangerfield
AVPL Media

Vote Here!

Keep em coming

Just thought I should clarify something. A small portion of you are submitting applications with only 1 person in each position. These applications will NOT be counted. It says on the form how many players to select for each position.

Vote/edit

Final bump. Voting closes sunday
Blucheese4, FadiCr7, CANK and 2 others like this.
Dangerfield
AVPL Media
Forgot to post sunday but voting is obviously closed now. The team will be revealed on stream before the grand final
Meberle, Brash03, Trini and 5 others like this.
Please log in or register an account to participate in this discussion.