Bryceyinho
Premium
Will be streaming FUT Champs at 6pm! Face cam is up and lighting is improved. Although I am not entirely happy with it yet, it is at a the minimum level that I want it to be at. 

So feel free to tune in tonight, I aim to be on for around 3 hours. 

Twitch.tv/FIetchh

I’m keen but also disappointed that we won’t be able to see @Toxic  on your stream no more
Blucheese4, Toxic and DBT like this.
Live now. Come check out my beautiful face
Valour likes this.
Going live with some more FUT Champs gameplay!
Going live now aiming to complete my last 14 games for the weekend. Aim is Gold 1, currently 12-4 so in good shape for that! 

CLICK HERE AND FOLLOW
Going live in 5 with some more FUT Champs gameplay. Then possibly some games with the draft squad!

Click Here To Be A Sick Cunt
Bryceyinho likes this.
Going live in 5 with some more FUT Champs gameplay. Then possibly some games with the draft squad!

Totally not a copy and paste job...
XavierMooreYT likes this.
Going live with some draft games

xxSAVAGExxNZ likes this.
Will be going live again in about 30 minutes for Norwich's 2 games tonight!

Feel free to jump in and show some support again. Thanks for the solid turn out on Monday!

Also just wanted to let everyone know that I have renamed my Twitch. Its something I wanted to do for a while, so I thought I would keep it nice and simple..

twitch.tv/Fletchh_AU
Hey guys I will streaming for a few hours tonight, going live at roughly 6pm with some FUT Champs action! Any support (especially follows) helps so make sure to jump in and say hi!

twitch.tv/Fletchh_AU
Matty11, SamKani, Toxic and 1 others like this.
iRooted Jew needs to make a return asslicker. 
Fletch likes this.
Going live in about 30 minutes with some more FUT Champs. Currently 10-2, not bad for playing 352 and with realistically a sub par team for this time of year!

Come and say hi though and make sure to drop a follow if you enjoy the content!

twitch.tv/Fletchh_AU
Toxic likes this.
Will be going live shortly with some Draft team action
Stream starting for EGN Norwich's last 2 group games! Everyone should now be heard in from game chat, hopefully...

twitch.tv/Fletchh_AU
Cameron likes this.
Live now with some Ranked Apex Legends gameplay with @D1E1R1E1K 

twitch.tv/Fletchh_AU
Will be live in about 50 minutes for EGN Norwichs Finals series against EGN Everton who topped group B! 
xxSAVAGExxNZ and Toxic like this.
I will be going live around 8pm tonight with some "warmups" (fuck arounds) and then with EGN Norwichs BO3 Semi Final Series against EGN Chelsea
Live now
Streaming the Draft Final tonight, will be going live in between 8-8.30pm.
Barkley, Varane, Chadinho and 3 others like this.
This reply has been deleted.
This reply has been deleted.
Please log in or register an account to participate in this discussion.