SamKani
EGN Creator & CEO
Was just scrolling through the registered participants when I came across the best psn I’ve ever seen.  

if I was managing, @Casual_Greg would be my 1st pick.  He seems like the type of bloke I’d like to get to know. I imagine he wears New Balance casual comfort trainers. Hope he’s not slept on. 

Can confirm the New Balance trainers are currently being worn and are providing maximum comfort as I watch the draft
Was just scrolling through the registered participants when I came across the best psn I’ve ever seen.  

if I was managing, @Casual_Greg would be my 1st pick.  He seems like the type of bloke I’d like to get to know. I imagine he wears New Balance casual comfort trainers. Hope he’s not slept on. 

Can confirm the New Balance trainers are currently being worn and are providing maximum comfort as I watch the draft

You made it on to team admin. Welcome to the big time. 
Casual_Greg, darko, Taszen and 2 others like this.
Bab

Extremely happy to have @Casual_Greg  in my team he will be immediately promoted to the first team.
Brash03, AlexFIFA, beanbag and 8 others like this.

Extremely happy to have @Casual_Greg  in my team he will be immediately promoted to the first team.

Can’t express my gratitude towards Bab for presenting me with this opportunity. The Gunners are guaranteed to be firing come March 18th
Bab likes this.
Bab

Can’t express my gratitude towards Bab for presenting me with this opportunity. The Gunners are guaranteed to be firing come March 18th

Hi greg please keep off social media and keep focused on your clubs career, we here at Arsenal expect a big future for you.
Sincerely your manager Bab.
Brash03, cozmoz, Pothead and 10 others like this.
@SamKani my mic was muted and didn't realise...
Kosmic likes this.
Toniq
Premium

I messaged you on fb, along with others i believe and no response.

You coulda messaged anyone you knew on fb, DM'd someone on discord, or posted on forums.

If you forgot, or something happened, just be honest, you won't get flamed shit sometimes happens. Just don't be a lying douche.

I call BS. 
Brash03, Rise, Naylor and 9 others like this.
DBT9
Premium Pro

We even messaged you on facebook and no response.

You also coulda messaged anyone or posted on forums.

I call BS. 

But he wasn't even in the discord :o
Swwatter, Bab and Toniq like this.
Bogan
Premium

I bet the dog ate you’re homework too. Hmmm
DBT9 likes this.
We really need to start these drafts eariler.  I'm fucked haha
Kosmic, cozmoz, Chadinho and 7 others like this.

Someone is about to become the new meme. #Standard
bendtner, Brash03, Juls and 5 others like this.
Bab

Someone is about to become the new meme. #Standard

Is there someone around who can make memes ?
Swwatter likes this.
Chadinho
FIFA Clubs Admin

Didn’t sleep till 5am with work the next day...
cozmoz and XavierMooreYT like this.

don’t remember asking
Kosmic, HeffCnt, bendtner and 7 others like this.

Haha  hows the coffee going???
Chadinho likes this.
Bab
EGN Arsenal will be on tonight 8pm NSW time if you want to friendly and see casual Greg make his debut on the pro clubs scene HMU.

#UpTheGunners #ComeSeeGreg
bendtner, iG_Flow, beanbag and 1 others like this.
EGN Arsenal will be on tonight 8pm NSW time if you want to friendly and see casual Greg make his debut on the pro clubs scene HMU.

Seeing the generic default boots would be refreshing 
cozmoz, Bab, Bogan and 1 others like this.

I wore those bad boys through most of my clubs career with you
beanbag likes this.

I wore those bad boys through most of my clubs career with you

You no longer wear them?

You’ve changed man. 

Probably got yourself one one of those fancy hairstyles.  
Please log in or register an account to participate in this discussion.