PS4 and XBOX
Wont be able to play Wednesdays
Prefer to be a reserve

For the free AVPL badges?
Chadinho likes this.
MP_
Platform: XBOX One
Can play: ST, RM, LM and CAM
Just started, so virtual pro @ 80 at the moment. If it's any indicaiton, I regularly finish Gold 2 in FUT Champs and currently Div 3.
Availability: Generally available week nights. Some weekends might be away.

Bump, know this guy in RL, gem even though he hasn't played clubs as much, 20+ wins every WL, pick him up if you need a spare player for your teams
DarkendShadowz likes this.
@Banana2k16 , @Jarrodbarry12 and I will need a club for next ECL, preferably div 1 as we've outclassed div 2 by a mile already. Us three, all 15-year-olds, carrying a bunch of duds. special mention to @BARMYARMY and his side, well deserved on the div 1 promotion. 

Banana, CAM- 4 gls, 15 assist. Absolute class at CAM, highly recommend him
Jarrod, DM - Stats dont show, but in-game he is an absolute god. He pockets exceptionally well.
Myself, ST, MID - 27 gls, 7 assist, i'd say im pretty clinical. 

I mean we did play div 2 but we'd be very keen to join a div 1 side. Enjoyed playing alongside them
This reply has been deleted.
Chadinho
FIFA Pro Clubs Oceania
Stop having personal convos in free agency
BARMYARMY likes this.
@Banana2k16 , @Jarrodbarry12 and I will need a club for next ECL, preferably div 1 as we've outclassed div 2 by a mile already. Us three, all 15-year-olds, carrying a bunch of duds. special mention to @BARMYARMY and his side, well deserved on the div 1 promotion. 

Jarrod, DM - Stats dont show, but in-game he is an absolute god. He pockets exceptionally well.

I mean we did play div 2 but we'd be very keen to join a div 1 side. Enjoyed playing alongside them

@Juls u mean getting carried by Banana and Kus?.. that sounds more logical doesnt it.  

mate, u don't win clubs games with a big EGO. U win them with team play, class and MORE team play.  

@Juls u mean getting carried by Banana and Kus?.. that sounds more logical doesnt it.  

mate, u don't win clubs games with a big EGO. U win them with team play, class and MORE team play.  

LOL 

here we go, get all the boys on me

here we go, get all the boys on me

Shaddap you face stupido
Zaity and Juls like this.
Please log in or register an account to participate in this discussion.