DBT9
Premium Pro

I wont be streaming, but you can tune in to Aaron's stream as RAZZLERS look to upset holders El Diablo FC in the ECL Grand Final.

Tonight at 9:15PM AEDT: Twitch.tv/aaroncr77

Surely there is some form of commentary... the final used to feel like such a big deal last fifa but this fifa its treated like a normal game. There isnt as much hype for a final as there should be... even avpl was boring to watch compared to season 9 and 10. Hopefully this changes in the future.

Happy to do a commentary if people are keen? Could get a couple of people in with me on EGN Discord?

all i want is to see is you break a controller 
Fraud and Wildey like this.

I wont be streaming, but you can tune in to Aaron's stream as RAZZLERS look to upset holders El Diablo FC in the ECL Grand Final.

Surely there is some form of commentary... the final used to feel like such a big deal last fifa but this fifa its treated like a normal game. There isnt as much hype for a final as there should be... even avpl was boring to watch compared to season 9 and 10. Hopefully this changes in the future.

Usually the AVPL Final has something on with some hype built around it and some version of commentary (Kani provided a watch along for the last one from memory). ECL simply isn't as big a deal IMO but it doesn't mean it isn't worth watching. The 1st and 2nd places in the League are the Grand Finalists. Can't get much more storybook than this.

EDIT: @xCNKI dooo iiiiit
DBT9 likes this.
This reply has been deleted.

Usually the AVPL Final has something on with some hype built around it and some version of commentary (Kani provided a watch along for the last one from memory). ECL simply isn't as big a deal IMO but it doesn't mean it isn't worth watching. The 1st and 2nd places in the League are the Grand Finalists. Can't get much more storybook than this.

Yh but last ecl final there was a pre game segment with urself, damo and kani. Then the final with deans commentary and then a post final show where Kani interviewd both sarge and fletch. Things like that just make a final memorable and important.

True, true. You're not wrong. I'm not disputing what you're saying whatsoever. Perhaps it's something the FIFA admins should look into implementing once more?
Ultimate likes this.
I think @Mgatt should commentate the final, he would really inject some much needed "oxegion" into the stream.
Fraud
Premium Pro
If I get home I’m time, I will stream ??
This reply has been deleted.
SamKani
EGN Creator & CEO
DrDicknob
Premium
Top final to both teams tonight.The standard you need to achieve to be able to complete with these blokes is ridiculous.
hats off to diablo who yet again come out on top in a intense 3 games incredible to watch guys!
That was intense holy fuck. Could've gone either way the 3rd game. Wp to Razzlers who really put up a fight against Diablo. Hopefully the same hype for the draft.
Shirazhussein99 likes this.
Chadinho
FIFA Clubs Admin
Congratulations to El Diablo! Very exciting series to watch. 

Winners and runners up badges have been handed out. You guys will have a couple of days to input any remaining stats for individual accolades before we hand out individual badges. 
Individual badges coming soon?
Ultimate, Matty and Fletch3 like this.
Please log in or register an account to participate in this discussion.