Juzzomac
EGN Head Admin
We will be making updates to rosters in future competitions. Only one player will be able to be listed as manager of a club.

This is in response to things that have popped up this season only in the transfer window. 
Apologies if rules for ECL have changed, nothing wrong with change or trying new things. It's how we adapt.
Anyway, with not looking at the specific ECL rules being my fault, my team drew the first round on 92nd min and we have all left, causing us a loss because draws have been withdrawn from the result line for ECL. Just curious (and because I'm a sook lol,) why have they been overrided or any different? Thanks.
XavierMooreYT likes this.
SamKani
EGN Creator & CEO
Apologies if rules for ECL have changed, nothing wrong with change or trying new things. It's how we adapt.
Anyway, with not looking at the specific ECL rules being my fault, my team drew the first round on 92nd min and we have all left, causing us a loss because draws have been withdrawn from the result line for ECL. Just curious (and because I'm a sook lol,) why have they been overrided or any different? Thanks.

No draws in ECL isn't anything new. It's been a rule since ECL started about a year ago.

It's mainly to encourage teams to play for wins rather than sit back for draws.

No draws in ECL isn't anything new. It's been a rule since ECL started about a year ago.

It's mainly to encourage teams to play for wins rather than sit back for draws.

Oh ok thanks, makes sense chief. ;)
Just haven't been relevant enough to know the rules of previous competitions, so mostly good for experience sake and etc. Plus, a good perspective for those teams who don't have a full line-up but are consistent on FIFA. Another area of potential players. Thanks again, @SamKani 
SamKani
EGN Creator & CEO
How many teams are affected by the storm in Melbourne right now?

We got hammered by it haha 

yup, lagging left right and centre

We got 2 players out plus a public holiday in New Zealand got us ... struggling for 6 tonight 
Boo hoo squads of 9 use it x
Lynx7th, toby, julzaFTW and 7 others like this.
lag is terrible atm

even in party chat my voice is lagging bad

We got 2 players out plus a public holiday in New Zealand got us ... struggling for 6 tonight 

Who tf celebrates waitangi day on a fucking Wednesday 
Chadinho
FIFA Pro Clubs Oceania

yeah, what the whanau
XavierMooreYT and bendtner like this.
Bab
Can we rename ECL to Excessive Crossing League ?

What the hell is waitangi day... 
Strazza, Brash03, xCNKI and 7 others like this.
Chadinho
FIFA Pro Clubs Oceania

uncultured swine
bendtner likes this.

Oh chur ow bro aye waitangi day we all hop on the waka and shear our favourite sheep aye cuzzy aha and then we got to the beach and eat fush and chups and drink Cody's aye ow bro and eat our pavlova chur and leave our scooters outside the dairy aye bro nek minnit chur ow and then we pop some phat manus off the wharf with our bros and we finish of the day with a haka aye G ahah chur bro
This reply has been deleted.
Juzzomac
EGN Head Admin

How is everyone finding ECL so far? 

Obviously with this format we have more of an ability to tinker with gameplay related things to try and have the best competitive comp we can. 

Do people think headers are the most common way of scoring? With human pros the same size as AI defenders they really do stand little chance in the air with human jumping, and with the nature of the format there's almost always going to be space wide.

Have seen a lot of really good attacking play though, much better than 11 when teams do try to play something more akin to real football. 

Are any 'Anys' finding it tougher than Fifa 18 (if you played both).
DBT9, xCNKI, K_benfica_a and 1 others like this.

Obviously with this format we have more of an ability to tinker with gameplay related things to try and have the best competitive comp we can. 

Do people think headers are the most common way of scoring? With human pros the same size as AI defenders they really do stand little chance in the air with human jumping, and with the nature of the format there's almost always going to be space wide.

Have seen a lot of really good attacking play though, much better than 11 when teams do try to play something more akin to real football. 

First time playing 'Any' in ECL, tough to keep control of all the AI's and keeping their positon, so many times they have tracked too high even on ultra Defence, leaving a lot of gaps in the back. But I guess its a good challenge to ensure you have a solid team to drop back on defence 

Do you really want me to write an essay on my thoughts on the matter, lol

It would be really, really, really long
xCNKI likes this.
Please log in or register an account to participate in this discussion.