Bab
Premium
Due to @Casual_Greg sky rocketing in popularity during tonights draft mostly due to @beanbag giving him a shout out, I have decided that I will be documenting his journey as he begins playing pro clubs on EGN.
DAY 1:
Greg has shown up to sign his first professional contract wearing his new balance comfort shoes infront of dozens of fans who turned out to see the new star signing, EGN Arsenal were able to secure greg's signature after fending off interest from rival clubs. Immediately after signing his contract, having a quick tour around the training ground and signing a few autogrpahs for fans greg then gave a brief interview in which he stated his gratitude towards bab for giving him his first professional contract then went on to say "The gunners are gauranteed to be firing come march 18th".
In a short interview Arsenal manager Bab stated "I've never seen a man with such confidence and swagger, when he walks into a room he immediately owns it and the ladies love him. We can't wait to get him out onto the footbll pitch and see what he's capable of"
CamossUnited, cozmoz, Roy and 45 others like this.
I’m gonna hold out for the Netflix special. 
Casual_Greg, cozmoz, Gump and 8 others like this.
Bab
Premium
CONFIRMED CASUAL GREG STARTS TONIGHT !!
After much speculation of casual greg's journey his story takes a massive stride forward tonight as he is confirmed to start in all 3 games against Watford, Brighton and Southampton. Showing up late to his first training session in his brand new BMW and tweeting #IShowUpWhenIWant greg then played his first game in a firendly against huddersfield in which to put it nicely did not go well for greg. After getting some pointers and advice from @iCedric77 and Bab, Greg started to improve enough to warrant him a starting place in Babs lineup for tonight. When Bab was questioned by the media on where Greg will be played and his possible full 11 line up for tonight Bab responded "I'll give you more team news when @SamKani gives me my fucking admin banner".
Honestly bro this shit is funny as fuck. @SamKani give the man what he wants 
DBT9, sabi_99, Bab and 4 others like this.
dylanxstockell
Premium Pro
Agreed ^^. Man deserves his banner if he keeps this thread going for the draft.
DBT9, DANGEROUSZOP and Bab like this.
DrDicknob
Premium
#Banner4Bab

DBT9, Casual_Greg and Bab like this.
Bab
Premium
GREG'S EGN DEBUT:
The emirates stadium was bouncing tonight when news was spread that @Casual_Greg  was starting. Millions turned out onto the streets just hoping they could snatch up a last minute ticket to see the biggest rising star EGN has ever seen. In gregs first game he started at RB as arsenal had a routine 2-1 win. Due to gregs great game 1 perfomance he was tasked with coming up against the god that is @Naylor and in the 1-1 draw greg tackled him so hard that naylor thought greg was playing LB and after the game greg was seen walking off the pitch with naylor in his back pocket. Lastly in an asshole clenching game against southampton the great wall of greg stood strong as arsenal scored a 93rd min penalty to win the game.

Greg was unable to comment after the games as he took off in his brand new Lamborghini Aventador SVJ with arsenal mascot 'Gunnersaurus' but later simply tweeted "#EGNArsenalUndefeated #StopSleepingOnArsenal #GregAndGunnersaurusGoingOnABender"
MP_, Jim, honurbly_airbrn and 24 others like this.
GREG'S EGN DEBUT:
The emirates stadium was bouncing tonight when news was spread that @Casual_Greg  was starting. Millions turned out onto the streets just hoping they could snatch up a last minute ticket to see the biggest rissing star EGN has ever seen. In gregs first game he started at RB as arsenal had a routine 2-1 win. Due to gregs great game 1 perfomance he was tasked with coming up against the god that is @Naylor and in the 1-1 draw greg tackled him so hard that naylor thought greg was playing LB and after the game greg was seen walking off the pitch with naylor in his back pocket. Lastly in an asshole clenching game against southampton the great wall of greg stood strong as arsenal scored a 93rd min penalty to win the game.

Greg was unable to comment after the games as he took off in his brand new Lamborghini Aventador SVJ with arsenal mascot 'Gunnersaurus' but later simply tweeted "#EGNArsenalUndefeated #StopSleepingOnArsenal #GregAndGunnersaurusGoingOnABender"

Give this man his fkn banner Kani 
SamKani
EGN Creator & CEO

The mans good for your site. You let Nish get around with “smell my finger” for over 2 years. 
Gump, MP_, Heis and 2 others like this.

The mans good for your site. You let Nish get around with “smell my finger” for over 2 years. 

I’m too old for gaming nowadays, I just spend my free time around here lobbying for dudes I like and calling out people acting like knobs
Gump, M10_Shauno, MP_ and 5 others like this.
Bab
Premium
UPDATE ON GREG: 
EGN was shocked to hear the news tonight that player/manager Bab had dropped super star @Casual_Greg from his starting line up. Bab simply stated before last night's games that "Greg was dropped for disciplinary actions" and that "the club cannot comment any further due to a police investigation". Greg's absence from the squad was not unnoticed by many as on the match thread of arsenal vs chelsea @jtigerman was quoted saying he was "disgusted" by the decision to not see Greg play and that he "almost walked off the pitch". Social media has been sent into meltdown @Dangerfield starting the trend #freegreg.

After tonights game an arsenal club spokesman released a statement stating "Greg was stood down for last night's games as he was arrested for indecent exposure in a public place". This was confirmed by local police saying they had arrested 2 suspects that they shall not name (Greg and arsenal mascot 'gunnersaurus") for a public disturbance incident. Greg posted bail this morning and refused to comment to the press but later tweeted "#ArsenalStillUndefeated" #StillSleepingOnArsenal?". Greg is expected back at training this week but gunnersaurus was unavailable for comment and will most likely be released by the club as the official mascot.
#EgnGregUndefeated
Greg's Formal Appology: 
First of all I wish to appologise to my teamates at EGN Arsenal, my club Captain/Manager @bab, and the broader EGN Community. This incident has become a media circus which hasn't been easy to esape from. My actions on Monday night were far from acceptbale and to all who were exposed to the scene myself and Gunnersaurus caused, I'm sorry. Now to breifly explain the lead up to the event that took place. After Arsenal's strong evening in the draft I found myself caught up in the wrong kind of crowd (Gunnersaurus and fellow mascots). I was warned when joining Arsenal that Gunnersaurus had a dark side and Monday night I found myself face to face with this. Caught up in the thrill of being mates with Gunnersaurus the night was all a blur till the time of the incident. I do not wish to further ellaborate on the incident but instead I would like to again express I'm deeply sorry.

Where to from here? Being stood down from Arsenal has given me a chance to gain a full perspective of not only my actions that evening, but also how I need to behave moving forward. With permission from the club I aim to resume training with the squad in the coming days and be back better than ever. All eyes are focused on the coming Monday's fixtures and hopefully achieving a Quarter Final birth with Arsenal. I can fully guarentee that Monday's incident was a negative blip, on the positivity and good things I know in myself that I can provide for Arsenal and the EGN Community.

Finally a big thank you to the people who have stuck by me in recent days. There has been many, but a special mention to @beanbag for the invites to grab Bunnings snags and to also go Bowling. The kind words spoken by @jtigerman and the hashtags that trended in Malta started by @Dangerfield and @Bazzaa_9. These have all become inspiration for myself to work my way back into the Arsenal lineup. For my Teamates, my Captain/Manager and the EGN Community we move forever forward from here! #SincerestOfAppologies #2ndChance #ForeverForward #ArsenalStillUndefeated

No worries, boys will be boys, just avoid  all you can eat buffets with Higuain. That shit is hard to fix believe me. He only runs if you hold a Big Mac infront of him
Please log in or register an account to participate in this discussion.