Premium
Mgatt
Banned

Quality stuff!
well done mate lol
vBigFlex and Maurizio_Sarri like this.
Bab
Premium
Senor, ozzymozzy, Gump and 40 others like this.
Bab
Premium
Bab
Premium
I did try warn you on stream @CANK  but you didn't listen smh
Bab
Premium
Bab
Premium
Senor, HeffCnt, Gillard and 27 others like this.
Fraud
Premium Pro

Yes I drafted him, rather than listen to the cancerous community EGN is, who seem to have a problem with him. I can actually look past the bullshit, and see a solid DM who can hold his own, yet the relentless bullying in both the fucking lobby of our own draft team and on this site, is pathetic. I stand by my choice.

Dizza96, beanbag, bendtner and 7 others like this.

Yes I drafted him, rather than listen to the cancerous community EGN is, who seem to have a problem with him. I can actually look past the bullshit, and see a solid DM who can hold his own, yet the relentless bullying in both the fucking lobby of our own draft team and on this site, is pathetic. I stand by my choice.

cringe.
Senor, Fraud, Gillard and 6 others like this.
Bab
Premium

You must have extensive training in seeing through bullshit
Senor, Fraud and Juls like this.

I had the same mentality with him at KG but
oh my there is only so much Kosmic one can take. The guy is an absolute disease.

More canks would make egn better
Kosmic, Fraud and Bab like this.
Please log in or register an account to participate in this discussion.