11v11 random positions pls, game too bad to take seriously 
Brash03, Jetsy, Tyinho7 and 13 others like this.
This reply has been deleted.
6v6 draft without an any.

Tbf there was only 3 good ANYs last comp MikeJ being the best ofcourse, the rest were trash af
Any thing that involves pro clubs and be able to play in my team in comp form again would love another avpl on Tuesday nights for Xbox 
AlexFIFA, Bambiee and lITONNZIl like this.
Random thought....

golden goal knockout tournament?
Minecraft 1v1?
DBT
overcooked 2 avpl please
Paradox31478
Premium Pro
6v6 or ecl
LaterBruh likes this.
6ft6 6v6  no any goals galore....
Short 11v11 Draft (knock out stage)
Then ECL
Brash03, Fletch3 and Chadinho like this.

Tbf there was only 3 good ANYs last comp MikeJ being the best ofcourse, the rest were trash af

y u sleeping on my boi @OZiLLA 
LaterBruh, CANK, OZiLLA and 1 others like this.

y u sleeping on my boi @OZiLLA 

Who’s that ? 
Brash03, Naylor, Envy and 7 others like this.
Wouldn't be against some twists on draft or ECL, whether it's two players max from each AVPL team etc
Bambiee
Premium
Wouldn't be against some twists on draft or ECL, whether it's two players max from each AVPL team etc

Why not 3 :) 
Brash03, Chadinho, AKPO and 2 others like this.
Chadinho
FIFA Clubs Admin

We used to have this in draft and I think we should bring it back. 

Draft is meant for you to meet new players, not build your AVPL team. 
Draft for me, but if an ECL goes ahead, can we make GK  compulsory and then have 6 players. Would cut out some of the EA shit that happens. (7v7 GK//Any) 
@SamKani 11v11 pay to win. Use the rivals cards as a benchmark for a valuing system. 
the more effective players would obviously be split amongst all the teams as the manager won't theoretically be able to buy more than 2-3 top players.

Or

same buying idea. But make the player pool an auction. Same result of breaking up the best. Just different way of doing it. It'll show everyone how valuable we rate specific players. (This is a proven comp in South America)
Toniq
Premium
11v11. IDGAF how it works.
Chadinho and DBT like this.
Please log in or register an account to participate in this discussion.