Right back LF club to join i play pretty much everyday 
yo what is your psn
we have a d 6 team and we would love to have you play right back for us
Defensive Minded Midfielder, can play as fullback as well if needed. Cheers.
Console: PS4
Gamertag / PSN ID: oSeppp
Position(s): Fwd,Mid,Def not fazed 
Virtual Pro Overall: about 84ish
Been around the scene a while now... Looking for a div 1 team who can compete with the best but doesn't mind a bit of banter and doesn't take this shit seriously 24/7
Elite football.

we are looking for RB for division 1 AVPL, we like to have fun but have a desire to win, we will trial on friday night 7pm sydney time, message myself on ps4, zanzibaar7 or Portugal423.

att/mid 
Available most of the time 
Console: PS4
PSN: lukec_56
Position: CDM
Wanna find an active team to get be back into clubs, only played a few games this Fifa.
Whoever wants a team, add eoraha7 on ps4, we are active alot and are divison 7 at the moment, just play tiki taka football
Robbiek6987 likes this.
PS4
BARMYARMY_11
Can play ST, CAM or CM
Div 1

I would like to thank Andy, Billy and all the lads at Coffin Dodgers for my time there, need a fresh challenge HMU
This reply has been deleted.
GK eplay all the time can also play CAM
Gamer Tag Kenyon2x 
Xbox 
AlexFIFA, Speedyy and Rashford like this.
Dusting off the controller after a year off. Just looking for a good bunch of blokes to enjoy the game with. Div doesn't matter.

PSN: Styletix_AU 
Pos: Midfield

Just got EA Access so throw me a msg if there's room to have a run. 

Cheers

Will be on tonight for games if anyone has a spot for a run. Just add me on PS cos I wiped my list a while back.
iREK14, AlexFIFA, Kosmic and 1 others like this.
PS4
BARMYARMY_11
Can play ST, CAM or CM
Div 1

I would like to thank Andy, Billy and all the lads at Coffin Dodgers for my time there, need a fresh challenge HMU

one of the best, someone pick this man up x

PS4 
Forward
Available Weekdays 
Geffree

Bonza x
ibaz
Premium Pro
PS4
Looking for a club due to Razaz not continuing from last fifa to this fifa. ie taking a break
Just played an avpl season in CAM, but happy to play anywhere in the midfield/Wings. 
Div 1 teams only 
DANGEROUSZVJER
Premium
PS4
Looking for a club due to Razaz not continuing this fifa.
Just played an avpl season in CAM, but happy to play anywhere in the midfield/Wings. 
Div 1 teams only 

Bravo baz 
After playing fifa 17 avpl I’m back playing again I’ve started up a club call The Glory Goal and will complete in rivals and avpl would like to recruit decent players that know how to play and have a bit of a laugh 
R 18+apply within recruiting and trailing starts today in the afternoon 
if you contact me on here or via my psn or my other managers  @Deagea and @matrix 

current position available 
forwards
midfilders 
defenders
goaile
Deagea and matrix like this.
att/mid 
Available most of the time 

Come play for us bro club called The Glory Goal
Please log in or register an account to participate in this discussion.