Announcing the AMPL Intro League! Our first, fully fledged NBA 2K Pro-Am league exclusive for Xbox One with a $200 first prize up for grabs! FREE ENTRY!

The AMPL will be our flagship NBA 2K league moving into 2K19. As the name suggests, this first season will be an experimental one as we test out our ruleset and schedule setup.

Open to all Oceania teams on Xbox One.

Regular Season

• Begins Monday 16th July.
  • Single game fixtures.
  • 3 rounds per week to be played between Monday - Wednesday, Thursday - Friday,  and Saturday - Sunday.
  • if teams are unable to match up due to matchmaking inconsistency, they may attempt to play during the day(s) before the next round to catch up.
  • There will be free time during the last week of the regular season to play any catch up matches.

Playoffs

• Begins Monday 20th August.
  • Top 6 qualify for playoffs.
  • Single elimination.
  • Best of 3. Best of 5 Final.
  • Byes for the top 2 teams.
  • 3rd vs 6th, 4th vs 5th.

Registrations are closed!

Note: Prior to the competition commencing teams must be below Pro status and may not rank up past Pro status (to Elite) during the competition. If a team reaches Elite status during the competition they must create a new team.
@HarambePlayz17 @Cameron reckon we're good enough?

@HarambePlayz17 @Cameron reckon we're good enough?

fuck yeh
Yeeee boii
Exclusive for xbox... Ffs..

Why? 

Why? 

Because fuck PS4.

#biased
On a serious note what is the reason for the exclusive?  Not enough interest on ps4 side?  Not enough admins?  To hard to organise with other comps running?

Cause I only brought nba on ps due to it being so difficult to play pro am on xbox.

Awesome that there are nba comps coming I'm just kinda dumbfounded at the decision to go just xbox.

Why? 

Because fuck PS4.

#biased

Mrrrr kaniiiii

If you ran the same competition free on ps4, i honestly think will get more people playing in it than the paid xbox one. 
We know.

We currently have a community of Xbox Pro-Am teams ready to jump on. Half the money is being funded by @HacKaro0 who is helping to get teams onboard.

We were never even planning on running a Pro-Am comp until 2K19, but Hacka was keen on getting something going for his Xbox community as soon as possible, so we're using this as sort of a test season. It will be run on both platforms at the start of 2K19.
So not alowed to chuck personal money in to try build the Xbox fifa side but nba is ? Asking for a friend 
So not alowed to chuck personal money in to try build the Xbox fifa side but nba is ? Asking for a friend 

Put your money in then
Not tryna be indie,
Not tryna be cool,

Just tryna bribe SamKani to include my SportsGameIn2018 competition on a dead console,

Tell me are you too?

You don't need to bloody ask me lol, just do it. Message me about it instead of just vaguely posting about it on the forum.

Imagine trying to spin something negative out of this you absolute egg. 
PS4 LUL

XboxMasterRace

Imagine trying to spin something negative out of this you absolute egg. 

Who are you again brah ?

Put your money in then

Doesn’t concern you, you don’t win anything.
I would be willing to put my money into running a PS4 comp.
"Who are you?" The insult of the man who has officially run out of things to say.
"Who are you?" The insult of the man who has officially run out of things to say.

Who are you?