"Who are you?" The insult of the man who has officially run out of things to say.

Any chance of you not trying to suck the admins dick all the time ?

Put a simple question up.. people tried to donate toward a different Xbox competition and wasn’t allowed.. so I’m simply asking what has changed.. then old potato McGee up there decides to put his 2c in..
Potato McGee lmao
"Who are you?" The insult of the man who has officially run out of things to say.

Put a simple question up.. people tried to donate toward a different Xbox competition and wasn’t allowed.. so I’m simply asking what has changed.. then old potato McGee up there decides to put his 2c in..

Wasn't allowed? What the fuck are you talking about?

Nobody messaged me or contacted me about donating money, and I never refused anything. All I saw was a very vague post on a forum thread about someone who was interested in putting money up and no follow up message or contact.

Hacka went out of his way to set up a Discord chat with me to float the idea of supporting an Xbox AMPL and then offered to provide half the prize to make it happen. He then told me he had already gotten a bunch of teams interested in signing up.

That's how you take initiative. Take note.

Any chance of you posing that exact question without being a condescending prick? I dunno maybe by asking if a similar thing can be done with FIFA? Oh sorry, I forgot that it's all an admin conspiracy against XBOX FIFA.
Who the fuck are you Steve @BlindDuality 

Any chance of you posing that exact question without being a condescending prick? I dunno maybe by asking if a similar thing can be done with FIFA? Oh sorry, I forgot that it's all an admin conspiracy against XBOX FIFA.

Oh so you’re going to cradle the balls also, good job.
This reply has been deleted.
@HarambePlayz17 @Cameron reckon we're good enough?

Surely
This reply has been deleted.
Nice of you to conveniently ignore my response @Blinky. <3
Hard to respond to you whilst I’m fending off your minions in this one sided battle!!!
Not tryna be indie,
Not tryna be cool,

Just tryna fend off minions in a one sided battle,

Tell me are you too?
You love it dean, someone needs to make things interesting around here since dave doesn’t post much anymore. 
@Blinky, are you a flat earther by any chance?

Who the fuck are you Steve @BlindDuality 

Stop trying to get my attention m8

Are you dumb mate ? The world is clearly not flat. Thanks for the comment though.

Are you dumb mate ? The world is clearly not flat. Thanks for the comment though.

You do you man!!

Who are you?

Who are you? 

Who are you?

Who are you? 

no u

@kyrieirving