Tbh i did post saying that i would offer money towards an xbox comp for fifa and simo got alexfifa on board too, i know gigi said he would donate money as well but it got ignored because "xbox is like womens football" or is the irrelevant console for this fifa which is true but i dunno what happened from there, i blame simo fuck sakes simo you had one job...
Tbh i did post saying that i would offer money towards an xbox comp for fifa and simo got alexfifa on board too, i know gigi said he would donate money as well but it got ignored because "xbox is like womens football" or is the irrelevant console for this fifa which is true but i dunno what happened from there, i blame simo fuck sakes simo you had one job...

I tried, what more do you want from me?
It’s an nba comp, exclusive to your beloved console.  

Enough with the “Xbox is hard done by” shit

some of the women’s league guys are carrying on like women. 
Hi everyone!

How are we?
Hi everyone!

How are we?

Good mate you?
Hi everyone!

How are we?

Good mate you?

Yeah all good brother. New job, Wenger is gone, life is great!

Hi everyone!

How are we?

Good mate you?

Yeah all good brother. New job, Wenger is gone, life is great!

It's too bad every guy I've ever known named Emery has been shit tho.

Kappa
It’s an nba comp, exclusive to your beloved console.  

Enough with the “Xbox is hard done by” shit

some of the women’s league guys are carrying on like women. 

no one  is saying that xbox is hard done by i think its just for the fact that when it comes to prize money xbox gets shafted, even when community members offer a donation to fund a prize pool, not everyone is fortunate enough to be able to afford a playstation thats all mate 

in saying that little effort gets made by xbox community members to bring facts and numbers to kani to say yes we will have enough teams or even more teams if a prize was offered, maybe its because people dont want to make the effort because of the lack of effort shown towards xbox in general, or maybe people just cant be bothered in general and just want to point the finger and blame someone? We cant all just say fuck you kani you're biased towards xbox, because we as a community have to take some responsibility as well..

in saying that if someone wants to bring facts to kani im happy to donate $200 towards a prize pool for any xbox comp that someone wants to organize 
Hey Guys, we're after one more team to give us an even number of teams in the league. If you and your mates are keen sign up!

If there's free agents around that want to play but don't have a team get in touch with me and i'll see if we can assemble a team for you :)
Fixtures are now up!

Playoffs information is also now available on the Overview tab.