After a long break and a season off from the AVPL, the boiz are fucking back!

Most players from our debut season have returned home hungry to progress where we left off. We've always been a family and always wanted to stick together. I think this break has been good for us and has made us more excited than ever to be back. Our preliminary final exit in AVPL Season 11 was one of the best seasons ive been apart of. Managing such a great bunch of blokes was new and experiencing for me and I loved it. I cannot wait for what comes ahead for Garden Snakes.

We look to compete in the next competition, whatever it may be, then obviously our eyes are set on the next big one - AVPL!

At this stage, we're recruiting in most positions.
But more specifically, I'm on the hunt for a starting RAM, CB, GK.
Even if they arent your positions, message me anyway.

If you would like to be apart of this amazing adventure with our family then please do not hesitate to message myself or anyone in our team for any enquiries.

I'll also be posting updates on here and I'll link our Twitter and Youtube once we have it finalised and up and running.

Im a LW 88 rated, would happily go for a trial
Papi likes this.
OdoProudfoot
Premium
Garden Snakes are after an active and committed striker to join us.

This will be for a starting position so active is a must. Will be looking at all applicants.

We will be trialing tonight.

Message me.

Bring back @FoolishTurban 
Papi and Walsh like this.
Papi
Premium
Garden Snakes are after an active and committed striker to join us.

This will be for a starting position so active is a must. Will be looking at all applicants.

We will be trialing tonight.

Message me.

@Lama 
Lama and OdoProudfoot like this.
Walsh
Premium

Garden Snakes are pleased to announce the following signings:

@Rick - Without a doubt the best striker on EGN right now. Rick's ability to put the ball in the back of the net and create for others aswell is phenomenal. Very keen to have him lead us from the front in Rivals and the upcoming AVPL. Rick will also take on a manager role for the club, alongside me.

@Rashford - Another big signing in our attack. Rashy can finish just about everything, except his dinner and against AI GK's. Brings a big personality and a lot of quality to the club and I'm excited to have him on board!

@Envy - This kid's ability to get out of impossible spaces is crazy. Amazing skiller who actually has end product, and thats very rare to find. Trash mic but an awesome dude when you can actually hear him. Loves a green bean volley. Huge signing for us!

@CANK - Almost forgot about this idiot. Really good defender who can play anywhere. Nicest bloke!

@TrueZola - Returns to his boyhood club after a season out on loan.

We're also recruiting in the following positions:

• 1x CB - Starting position, comfortable on the ball and can listen to criticism when given.
  • Numerous reserve/rotation players who are happy to sit out, will get guaranteed rivals gametime.

Please message either myself or @Rick regarding recruitment.
Boss Signings, team is looking Good Lads .
Sarge
Premium

@Rick - Without a doubt the best striker on EGN right now. Rick's ability to put the ball in the back of the net and create for others aswell is phenomenal. Very keen to have him lead us from the front in Rivals and the upcoming AVPL. Rick will also take on a manager role for the club, alongside me.

@Rashford - Another big signing in our attack. Rashy can finish just about everything, except his dinner and against AI GK's. Brings a big personality and a lot of quality to the club and I'm excited to have him on board!

@Envy - This kid's ability to get out of impossible spaces is crazy. Amazing skiller who actually has end product, and thats very rare to find. Trash mic but an awesome dude when you can actually hear him. Loves a green bean volley. Huge signing for us!

@CANK - Almost forgot about this idiot. Really good defender who can play anywhere. Nicest bloke!

• 1x CB - Starting position, comfortable on the ball and can listen to criticism when given.
  • Numerous reserve/rotation players who are happy to sit out, will get guaranteed rivals gametime.

Rick is so shit

Graaattt team boys!! One to probably take next avpl good luck boys 
definitely favourites for the next AVPL. 
Fletch3 likes this.
This reply has been deleted.
Please log in or register an account to participate in this discussion.