SamKani
Twitch.tv/MisterSam
This sort of stuff has been happening for a while in small bursts and it's reached a boiling point in the past few days, so I'm putting an end to it now.

Let me start off by saying that @Deaann is now banned off the site indefinitely. Not for any rules broken (not saying he did/didn't break any), but simply because I think he needs to be away from this site for a while.

I've seen personal harrassment from multiple members of the community, and a major line crossed when someone attempted to harrass a family member on social media. These people have all been handed bans.

Trolling and game related banter to a certain extent is fine, but when it escalates and becomes personal like we've seen over the past few days, that's when we come in and put a stop to it.

Any attempts to bait banned EGN members into a response on the forums will result in a ban.

It's time to drop it and move on. It's a fucking video game, guys.

Thanks.
This sort of stuff has been happening for a while in small bursts and it's reached a boiling point in the past few days, so I'm putting an end to it now.

Let me start off by saying that @Deaann is now banned off the site indefinitely. Not for any rules broken (not saying he did/didn't break any), but simply because I think he needs to be away from this site for a while.

I've seen personal harrassment from multiple members of the community, and a major line crossed when someone attempted to reach out to a family member on social media. These people have all been handed bans.

Trolling and game related banter to a certain extent is fine, but when it escalates and becomes personal like we've seen over the past few days, that's when we come in and put a stop to it.

Any attempts to bait banned EGN members into a response on the forums will result in a ban.

Thanks.

I’m sure he’ll learn his lesson after his 72nd ban and come back and be a valuable constructive member of the community :)
Kosmic, Walsh, Olonewolf and 12 others like this.
Bab

I've seen personal harrassment from multiple members of the community, and a major line crossed when someone attempted to reach out to a family member on social media. These people have all been handed bans.

Thanks.

thank fuck, dean had me working over time I was almost out of memes.
@XavierMooreYT is not going to be happy about this, one of the reasons his traffic was at its highest peak right now was because of Dean. Keep grinding Xavier!

RIP Dean. 
Blakos
Premium
Well it was fun while it lasted but definitely got out of hand 
Fucking heathens
No one should be put down, especially when they're putting themselves out there to pursue their passion. 

iCedric77, Swwatter, toby and 21 others like this.
No one should be put down, especially when they're putting themselves out there to pursue their passion. 

Oh the irony *crying laughing emoji* *crying laughing emoji* *crying laughing emoji*

Oh the irony *crying laughing emoji* *crying laughing emoji* *crying laughing emoji*

Oh the cringe!
*some random shit* *some random shit* *some random shit*

Oh the cringe!
*some random shit* *some random shit* *some random shit*

Oh shit that's me .... well this is awkward 
Fuck up idiot
This reply has been deleted.
Fuck up idiot

*Crying laughing emoji*
Missi mad because he lost his only chance to finally be in a team

#trialstonight
toby, Trini, Mortician and 17 others like this.

I've seen personal harrassment from multiple members of the community, and a major line crossed when someone attempted to harrass a family member on social media. These people have all been handed bans.

Thanks.

Finally some action taken 
KILLAH-QUIKZ and Bab like this.
Bogan
Premium
Hey to all people on EGN I know people might go against but what's the deal with someone being annoying you since last year like come on just stop it it's the new Year @melbproplayer. Sorry if I said something wrong to anyone from Diablo but I understand that he plays for Diablo and respect to Diablo but it doesn't means if he plays for Diablo keeps on massaging me fucking trying to ruin my day everytime. Can any admin do anything about it's fucking annoying tbh just stop messaging me stay away from my profile on EGN that's all I'm asking for 

A massage has never ruined my day , just saying. 
Hey to all people on EGN I know people might go against but what's the deal with someone being annoying you since last year like come on just stop it it's the new Year @melbproplayer. Sorry if I said something wrong to anyone from Diablo but I understand that he plays for Diablo and respect to Diablo but it doesn't means if he plays for Diablo keeps on massaging me fucking trying to ruin my day everytime. Can any admin do anything about it's fucking annoying tbh just stop messaging me stay away from my profile on EGN that's all I'm asking for 

I'm really happy u found a club for once hope it lasts longer then a week lol now stop acting all innocent like you've done nothing wrong u stupid cunt

Don't call me a stupid cunt alright. Stop fucking annoying it's not of your fucking business of what I do . To any admins if a banned will let him stay away from my profile and messaging me just banned me 

Roy cuzz, dont worry about it
DBT likes this.
Please log in or register an account to participate in this discussion.