Can we get a translator please
Statusfy- likes this.
This reply has been deleted.
Gigi_Nesta
FIFA Clubs Admin
Just bumping this thread. 

Lately we have had a spike in toxic match threads between teams. Bans have occured and will continue to happen. 

Remmember it's a video game. Let your actions on the field do the talking. 

If you are a superior team - set the example. No need to be toxic to the newer teams in the community. 

Thanks 
Toxic, toby, ozzymozzy and 24 others like this.
@SamKani Can you add a name and shame tab so that those who are banned can be publicly listed. I only ask this as there seems to be repeat offenders who haven't learnt from the first time being banned.
toby, NZPure, Meberle and 6 others like this.
Gigi_Nesta
FIFA Clubs Admin
@SamKani Can you add a name and shame tab so that those who are banned can be publicly listed. I only ask this as there seems to be repeat offenders who haven't learnt from the first time being banned.

Good idea, I think it may also be valuable to see a list of players banned so we can identify them if we see them playing in 'competition' games when they shouldn't.
Gigi_Nesta
FIFA Clubs Admin
Just bumping this thread. 

Lately we have had a spike in toxic match threads between teams. Bans have occured and will continue to happen. 

Remmember it's a video game. Let your actions on the field do the talking. 

If you are a superior team - set the example. No need to be toxic to the newer teams in the community. 

Thanks 

It's just Matty tbh

He has been spoken to. We wish it was just him, unfortunately there have been more spot fires poping up here and there. 
XavierMooreYT likes this.
Juzz
Premium

Gonna disagree with Gigi here. Will lead to witch hunting/potentially more drama. When competition offences occur we always publicise them and I think thats enough. 
toby, Steelo, Lynx7th and 2 others like this.
Bab
In my admin opinion I think both gigi and juzzo bring great points to the table.
Why not both

Have the list made public, and display the return date for the banned individual

If anybody witch hunts or makes drama, they suffer the same fate (No warnings, automatic ban, once the offence has been committed and there's proof)(If people want to make false accusations extend their ban)

People need to realise, actions have consequences, whether they be good or bad.

By doing this you hopefully stamp out the behaviour and send a strong message its not tolerated here
Gigi_Nesta
FIFA Clubs Admin
Why not both

Have the list made public, and display the return date for the banned individual

If anybody witch hunts or makes drama, they suffer the same fate (No warnings, automatic ban, once the offence has been committed and there's proof)(If people want to make false accusations extend their ban)

People need to realise, actions have consequences, whether they be good or bad.

By doing this you hopefully stamp out the behaviour and send a strong message its not tolerated here

We may work on something that just relates to banned players in competitions. Something visual for the other manager to see & monitor. 
DmAuViIrD likes this.
In my admin opinion I think both gigi and juzzo bring great points to the table.

Sadly meme admins don't get a say in any matter unless they communicate their opinion through memes and get over 20 likes.

cozmoz, XavierMooreYT, DBT and 4 others like this.
Am i still allowed to call someone a cunt or na?
TR-7, Valour, Skidz and 24 others like this.

Cunts are useful, so I wouldn’t recommend it.
Kosmic, melbproplayer and DBT like this.
its a disgrace !
JackSavage4 likes this.

Let's find out, you cunt.
ItzGerrard8 and Kosmic like this.
Fuck?
Dogcunts? lol

Juls likes this.
Also those players who are changing there names to "KYS" in game  should be setting a better example as well, its absolutely disgusting that you'd even find that funny...my little sisters friend killed herself because someone told her to kill herself..., just remember it might mean nothing to you but some people who are in the wrong headspace might actually consider..
Toxic, toby, Aidanski and 21 others like this.
Please log in or register an account to participate in this discussion.