*** ANOTHER MAJOR UPDATE ***

@Fuckydion has decided to join QO, with @Heffcunt joining us on a straight swap.

Wish Dion and his lanky legs all the best x

Just letting you know that members of Perro Grande ECL team are most likely receiving a 9 match AVPL ban. 

Will confirm within the next couple days so you can prepare accordingly for AVPL. 

Can you PM me this instead of posting it on our thread?

Professionalism from gigi nesta making this known on a recruitment/announcement thread after his FORMER player heffcnt gets announced. 

Heff has nothing to do with Empire. Lol 

is this the same heff you wanted to sign back but rejected your offer? 
Gigi_Nesta
FIFA Clubs Admin

@Fuckydion has decided to join QO, with @Heffcunt joining us on a straight swap.

Just letting you know that members of Perro Grande ECL team are most likely receiving a 9 match AVPL ban. 

Will confirm within the next couple days so you can prepare accordingly for AVPL. 

Professionalism from gigi nesta making this known on a recruitment/announcement thread after his FORMER player heffcnt gets announced. 

Provide evidence. Would love to see who is creating a lie. 
Senor likes this.

You are setting yourself up for failure pal

Oooo another episode of EGN drama aka married at first sight retarded, I'd suggest you delete your comments and PM me...
LaterxD_
Premium

You are setting yourself up for failure pal

Insert medical evidence here nerds
FadiCr7 likes this.
I think I speak on behalf of the entire community when I say that I don’t believe current managers of participating avpl teams should be involved in decisions like this. There needs to be a third party voice that can assess the situation and make an unbiased call. 
Gigi_Nesta
FIFA Clubs Admin
I think I speak on behalf of the entire community when I say that I don’t believe current managers of participating avpl teams should be involved in decisions like this. There needs to be a third party voice that can assess the situation and make an unbiased call. 

Every admin is looking at the decision. This decision effects my OWN players. So it's not BIAS. So lets not try and throw that card around please. 

It's my fault for commenting on a match thread and not privately messaging Neymar about it.

Sorry guys x
This reply has been deleted.
SamKani
EGN Creator & CEO
I'm the third party and will usually "sign off" on decisions before they're made, so there's no need to worry about that. Also this should not have ever been made public.

What I will say is that both Playnation X and Nice Mignone folded from Division 1 in their respective seasons and cannot go unpunished, but it wont be a blanket ban and we will only be punishing the players who were the main cause for their team folding.
Only team to beat El Diablo in the last 3 Rivals Games, very interesting this is coming up now...

#AdminsProtectingDiabloSoTheyCanGoOnAndWinAnotherTitle
#MatchFixing
SamKani
EGN Creator & CEO
Only team to beat El Diablo in the last 3 Rivals Games, very interesting this is coming up now...

#MatchFixing

Am I reading this right or did you really just suggest that an admin team made up of Empire, Generals and Pied Piper managers are protecting Diablo?
This reply has been deleted.
Gigi_Nesta
FIFA Clubs Admin

#MatchFixing

I don't think you understand that this potential decision will have at least 1 of my players also temporarily banned from AVPL. LOL 

If I was bias, I would have 'forgotten' about it and not brought it up to be finalised. 
TheOnlySaiyan, Lynx7th and SamKani like this.

#MatchFixing

Am I reading this right or did you really just suggest that an admin team made up of Empire, Generals and Pied Piper managers are protecting Diablo?

mate he's the only one on this forum with a proper brain
Dizza96, REAL--OG_, Bab and 1 others like this.

#MatchFixing

Icy is irelevant
HeffCnt and jtigerman like this.
Truly living up to his username, @CONFLICT_ has decided to leave the club for the millionth time. We’d wish him all the best, but because I’m salty as fuck and he keeps leaving/rejoining, wouldn’t recommend.

This means that we’re now after a top class fullback to join the squad. Only one spot left on the roster. Hmu x
https://www.twitch.tv/cankerousproductions

La Masia CF games here tonight!

Rnd 1: Playnation FFA
Rnd 2: El Diablo FC
Rnd 3: Pied Piper
CONFLICT_ and NeymarSnr like this.
need 1 or two spammers to break buttons tonight hmu
https://www.twitch.tv/cankerousproductions

La Masia CF

Games here tonight!
Please log in or register an account to participate in this discussion.