SamKani
Twitch.tv/MisterSam
Hi everyone. I hope you've all been enjoying FIFA 20 so far. From what I've seen, it looks like it's the best FIFA for Pro Clubs we've had since 16, and that's really exciting.

The excitement doesn't stop there however. I'm delighted to announce that we have huge plans for EGN and Pro Clubs this FIFA. While EA have outlawed Pro Clubs LAN events, there's no reason why we can't continue to push the boundaries for the mode we all love in the online world.

So with that being said, I hope you'll all join me on Twitch.tv/MisterSam THIS SUNDAY at 8PM AEDT as I reveal the majority of our plans for EGN and Pro Clubs this year.

The stream will cover the following:

• EGN Hubs demonstration (yes, it's finally happening)
  • FIFA 20 Rivals information
  • Our new FIFA 20 Pro Clubs points and titles system (in addition to badges)
  • FIFA 20 Pro Clubs persona and squad builder features
  • New AVPL badges
  • A new competition in 2020??? (GONE HYPE)

See you all this Sunday. Share this in your team group chats. Right now. Do it.
Hi everyone. I hope you've all been enjoying FIFA 20 so far. From what I've seen, it looks like it's the best FIFA for Pro Clubs we've had since 16, and that's really exciting.

The excitement doesn't stop there however. I'm delighted to announce that we have huge plans for EGN and Pro Clubs this FIFA. While EA have outlawed Pro Clubs LAN events, there's no reason why we can't continue to push the boundaries for the mode we all love in the online world.

So with that being said, I hope you'll all join me on Twitch.tv/MisterSam THIS SUNDAY at 8PM AEDT as I reveal the majority of our plans for EGN and Pro Clubs this year.

The stream will cover the following:

• EGN Hubs demonstration (yes, it's finally happening)
  • FIFA 20 Rivals information
  • Our new FIFA 20 Pro Clubs points and titles system (in addition to badges)
  • FIFA 20 Pro Clubs persona and squad builder features
  • New AVPL badges
  • A new competition in 2020??? (GONE HYPE)

See you all this Sunday. Share this in your team group chats. Right now. Do it.

/timeout MISTERSAM 

SamKani
Twitch.tv/MisterSam
Tune in TONIGHT from 8PM AEDT! Twitch.tv/MisterSam

After the FIFA 20 Pro Clubs presentation/demonstration, I will be randomizing the draft orders for the upcoming draft live on stream using Random.org's List Randomizer.

Following this I will be jumping in to some Clubs at EGN Liverpool to do some scouting. If you're a new player or you're not very well known on EGN, be sure to jump in to have a chance of being drafted to my team, or potentially another team if managers decide to tune in and like what they see.
This reply has been deleted.
SamKani
Twitch.tv/MisterSam
Tune in TONIGHT from 8PM AEDT! Twitch.tv/MisterSam

After the FIFA 20 Pro Clubs presentation/demonstration, I will be randomizing the draft orders for the upcoming draft live on stream using Random.org's List Randomizer.

Following this I will be jumping in to some Clubs at EGN Liverpool to do some scouting. If you're a new player or you're not very well known on EGN, be sure to jump in to have a chance of being drafted to my team, or potentially another team if managers decide to tune in and like what they see.

1 hour to go! Twitch.tv/MisterSam
Weuu, Khaus, GoldenKnightt and 4 others like this.
SamKani
Twitch.tv/MisterSam
LIVE NOW! Twitch.tv/MisterSam
Please log in or register an account to participate in this discussion.