What a save hahahahahahahahahah

Hala Madrid best team in the world! 3 in a row someone stop them <3

#salahwho
#invincibles

Karius lol

Karius will never play for Liverpool again, what a horrendous performance, if i was a liverpool fan i would never want him near anfield again.

SHUT THE FUCK UP ALL OF YOU GIMPS 
SMD ESPECIALLY BARNEY THE DOG 

Aye, big boy. Make sure you don’t get your keeper to catch me ;). 

Dizza96, HarambePlayz17 and Valour like this.
Buster
Premium
Man how was Ramos' form, grabbing his face like Mane had goosed him..... After hooking Salah's arm and throwing him down.
Kosmic and LEWYau like this.
Ramos put his arm across Salah who then put his arm over Ramos’ arm. It was a good tackle and an unfortunate coming together I think. 

Ramos is still a grub though.
Buster likes this.
Tough one to take. The best player goes down after 30mins. Keeper has a major day to forget and Bale scores a worldie. Overall we played fairly well. Defence was fantastic for the most part and were a threat early on when Salah was on. On another day it could have been different. 

Real just have that extra quality. Modric razzled and having a player like Bale coming off the bench is just another level. Just too good.
Trini, Madridista4, Naylor and 1 others like this.
Doing a Joggles in an AVPL final doesn't look so bad now when you see Karius doing it in a Champions League Final
kido
Banned
Karius fucked up but to see the LFC fans applaud him after the game just goes to show why we're the best fans in the world

YNWA we go again.
lKORPZ, Trini, Madridista4 and 2 others like this.
LOL! Karius. That is all.
Valour likes this.
Lord Karius
YNWA GG Bayern ;) 
TheMerc, Ultimate, Bab and 4 others like this.
This reply has been deleted.
kido
Banned
Matip everytime Lewandowski ran at Virgil Van Dijk & lost the ball

4 of the final 8 from England!!
Please log in or register an account to participate in this discussion.