Ladies and Gentlemen as the captain of the #shootasgonshoot movement and the #BombSquad I feel the need to address some controversial news in regards to the FIFA community. As you may or may not know I've decided to "fold" TMT  (Fortnite Gang) to merge with the team we all love to hate aka Quality Outfits lol into a team called Culture CF.

I know what you guys may be thinking "why the hell would you combine with QO" or "This motherfucker must have the brain capacity of a coconut " after the history of negativity and hatred both teams had for each other (banter) in the past which i don't expect nothing less. After negotiating business with @Nick_lad571 we decided to put aside the differences of the players from both TMT and QO and link up. Some people might not be happy with this decision but ITS GOD PLAN. 

If there's any individuals out there who are currently free agents or would like to take a chance into joining an all star team, shoot your shot and either message me or @Sublime. No guarantees that you will make the cut but truth is you miss 100% of the shots you don't take so pull up from the 3 like Chef Curry and test your luck :)

#OCOUT
#IfYoungMetrodonttrustyouhesgonshootyou
#ShediditfortheCulture

I Trust U OC

#OrImGonShootU
Simple
Sublime, OCJUSTOC and TheDeadline like this.
This reply has been deleted.
#FEARDACULTURE
All the best lads, going to be an absolute joke of a team.

#whoisceberle
#yeHriGHtOimNiCKanDiMaLaD
#metroGOATgk
#BANG
good luck QO boys thanks for taking me in even with a low pro. Have  fun with sub as your manager.... #sublimemanstopskillmoving
#GOODJOBB!!!
#GOODTACKLE!!
OCJUSTOC, Trini, Sublime and 6 others like this.
I’m convinced, thats tough, say less and trust the process.
Ladies and Gentlemen as the captain of the #shootasgonshoot movement and the #BombSquad I feel the need to address some controversial news in regards to the FIFA community. As you may or may not know I've decided to "fold" TMT  (Fortnite Gang) to merge with the team we all love to hate aka Quality Outfits lol into a team called Culture CF.

I know what you guys may be thinking "why the hell would you combine with QO" or "This motherfucker must have the brain capacity of a coconut " after the history of negativity and hatred both teams had for each other (banter) in the past which i don't expect nothing less. After negotiating business with @Nick_lad571 we decided to put aside the differences of the players from both TMT and QO and link up. Some people might not be happy with this decision but ITS GOD PLAN. 

If there's any individuals out there who are currently free agents or would like to take a chance into joining an all star team, shoot your shot and either message me or @Sublime. No guarantees that you will make the cut but truth is you miss 100% of the shots you don't take so pull up from the 3 like Chef Curry and test your luck :)

#OCOUT
#ShediditfortheCulture

The team will fall apart soon ( GOD PLAN )

#OCOUT
#ShediditfortheCulture

Fob

YoungMetro how are you 

#OCOUT
#ShediditfortheCulture

Fob

YoungMetro how are you 

RIZKILLAH!!!

#OCOUT
#ShediditfortheCulture

Fob

YoungMetro how are you 

RIZKILLAH!!!

HARAMBEPLAYZ17!!!
Should of hop on the culture bus chafic 
Should of hop on the culture bus chafic 

Yh sure I will when Sublime gets older 
Alleyezonkano likes this.
Please log in or register an account to participate in this discussion.