We go again this Sunday night at 8.30pm! Yes it's Easter, but what else we going to do?

This time, we're going to change it up and have dps only maps and support only maps just for a bit of fun. We might even round the night off with a mystery heroes map. So if you'd like to be involved again, just post in the forum below. If you're new to EGN, please also add your current SR so we can balance the games (all skill levels welcome).

To begin with, I'm going to reserve 4 out of the 12 spots for new OW members of EGN but we'll almost definitely need reserves just like we did last time.

Registered so far: (will update)

1. @Heis
2. @Cameron
3. @GETMADM7 
4. @Skidz 
5. @TheOnlySaiyan
6. @iihellaphantii
7. @rambotheriddik
8. @rey15198
9. @Toxic
10. @Chadinho
11. Reserved for new EGN members
12. @cfinlay21

RESERVE 1: @Ry
RESERVE 2: Purplehippo122
RESERVE 3:
RESERVE 4:

Any questions, just let me know.

Lemme in on this x

2400 sr 

Toxic and Heis like this.
love to join :) i’m diamond p.s i’m not sure how else to join 
vBigFlex, Toxic and Heis like this.
Im keen to play again! 3000sr
Turk_Movement and Heis like this.
You guess are lucky im away otherwise you'd get another beating
Heis likes this.

We go again this Sunday night at 8.30pm! Yes it's Easter, but what else we going to do?

This time, we're going to change it up and have dps only maps and support only maps just for a bit of fun. We might even round the night off with a mystery heroes map. So if you'd like to be involved again, just post in the forum below. If you're new to EGN, please also add your current SR so we can balance the games (all skill levels welcome).

To begin with, I'm going to reserve 4 out of the 12 spots for new OW members of EGN but we'll almost definitely need reserves just like we did last time.

Registered so far: (will update)

1. @Heis
2. @Cameron
3. @GETMADM7 
4. @Skidz 
5. @TheOnlySaiyan
6. @iihellaphantii
7. @rambotheriddik
9. Reserved for new EGN members
10. Reserved for new EGN members
11. Reserved for new EGN members
12. @cfinlay21

RESERVE 1: @Ry
RESERVE 2:
RESERVE 3:
RESERVE 4:

Any questions, just let me know.

Still no doomfist in the pic :(
Heis likes this.
I'm keen 
vBigFlex and Heis like this.
This on PS?
vBigFlex likes this.
This on PS?

Yaes
vBigFlex likes this.
This on PS?

Yaes

Will check tonight if I still have the game
vBigFlex likes this.
**ANYONE WHO OWNS OVERWATCH**
you guys should get involved with our little OW community we got, like even if your bronze or GM it doesnt matter just as long as you got the game
Join the Overwatch Players team we have where we organise comps like the one coming up on the weekend and stacks for whenever we're free. 
We even got a Facebook Chat for anyone who's keen af.
We'd appreicate more people to get involved as we can run more comps and just be more active within ourselves and the EGN community
Chadinho
FIFA Clubs Admin
**ANYONE WHO OWNS OVERWATCH**
you guys should get involved with our little OW community we got, like even if your bronze or GM it doesnt matter just as long as you got the game
Join the Overwatch Players team we have where we organise comps like the one coming up on the weekend and stacks for whenever we're free. 
We even got a Facebook Chat for anyone who's keen af.
We'd appreicate more people to get involved as we can run more comps and just be more active within ourselves and the EGN community

Further on from this, IT IS FREE FOR A WEEEEEEK (pretty sure)
Please log in or register an account to participate in this discussion.