Ozil-La-Fifa spamming his right stick around ais insane
OZiLLA
AVPL Media
Was sweating a tonne of h2h matches in preparation for my E-League Qualification comp and forgot about Goals of the Week. I'll be posting the next GOTW video Tuesday night, so send me your best goals through EGN/PS messages or email 'ozillagotw@gmail.com' before then. 

My Brisbane Roar E-League FUT Montage  >>>  https://egn-gaming.com/video/776

Tamer, Envy and XavierMooreYT like this.
OZiLLA
AVPL Media
Forgot to post the video last night, got carried away beating Razzlers on Xbox. Thanks to those who sent in clips. 
Round 15: https://egn-gaming.com/video/780
Brycey, Brash, Steelo and 5 others like this.
OZiLLA
AVPL Media
Every week, I'll be compiling the Top 10 best goals scored by our EGN community! For the first week; I've decided to mash together the Top 10 best of goals from AVPL Season 12!

If you wanna feature in EGN's next GOTW video; send your best goals to me on EGN/PS messages or the email below as a youtube link or a mp4 file. 

egnaus@gmail.com

If you've recorded any mad skill goals, insane flair goals or tiki taka team goals on pro clubs; please send them through! 
Tamer, Turkish6, Dionn14 and 12 others like this.
OZiLLA
AVPL Media
Thanks to those who have already sent in their goal submissions for this week. The deadline for submissions is tonight so if anyone’s recorded any screamers from draft practice or rivals, send me a youtube link or an mp4 file through EGN or email xx 

egnaus@gmail.com
OZiLLA
AVPL Media
Just another reminder that it's the last night for goals of the week submissions. If you scored any nice goals from the draft or rivals, send me a youtube link or an mp4 file through EGN or email xx 

egnaus@gmail.com
Brash, Fadi, Matty11 and 8 others like this.
OZiLLA
AVPL Media
I've had some people ask how I rank/select the Top 10 goals of the week, so this is how I kinda judge them;

1. Tiki taka team goal vs 8-11 man team 
2. Insane skill goal vs 8-11 man team
3. Fked shot animation (bicycle/scorpion/backheel) vs 8-11 man team
4. Team goal vs low numbers 
5. Skill goal vs low numbers
6. RNG shot animation vs low numbers

In my opinion pro clubs is all about how well you can link up with your teammates, so I prefer team goals over any right stick spammed goals (very hypocritical; don't watch my montage). And finally we all know goals against teams with higher human controlled players and less ai players requires alot more skill. But saying all that, I still rate any goal against low numbers that rarely ever come off; so don't hesitate to send them in x
Kotsi, Brash, Lynx7th and 5 others like this.
OZiLLA
AVPL Media
Goals of the Week submissions end Sunday night, if you scored any insane goals from the draft or in rivals, send me a youtube link or an mp4 file. I’ve already received a few clips but I’m sure there’s a fat goal you scored recently; sitting on your console, urging to feature in EGN’s best goals of the week. 

You can send to me however you want, email, EGN/PS messages, twitter or messenger dms :)

egnaus@gmail.com
Snitch, Blucheese4, TONNZ and 6 others like this.
OZiLLA
AVPL Media
Goals of the Week submissions end Sunday night, if you scored any insane goals from the draft or in rivals, send me a youtube link or an mp4 file. I’ve already received a few clips but I’m sure there’s a fat goal you scored recently; sitting on your console, urging to feature in EGN’s best goals of the week. 

You can send to me however you want, email, EGN/PS messages, twitter or messenger dms :)

egnaus@gmail.com

Haven't really received many nominations this week, would really appreciate any goals sent in before tonight ;)
Julza, TONNZ and Blucheese4 like this.
This reply has been deleted.
OZiLLA
AVPL Media

egnaus@gmail.com

Haven't really received many nominations this week, would really appreciate any goals sent in before tonight ;)

Been a quiet week again, send me some goals lads x
OZiLLA
AVPL Media
I didn't want to flood EGN's video section with my lame FIFA 19 content again (already do), so I'll just post my own content stuff here. As you know FIFA 19 is coming to an end, so I've officially retired from playing FUT competively and now just play every game as if I was a Pro FIFA Skiller.

Every Sunday, I'll be posting a short edit of my best skill goals scored during the week. Hope you enjoy this little series ;)

Social Media Links:
EGNAus Twitter
OZiLLA's Twitter
OZiLLA's Instagram

ibaz
Premium Pro
I didn't want to flood EGN's video section with my lame FIFA 19 content again (already do), so I'll just post my own content stuff here. As you know FIFA 19 is coming to an end, so I've officially retired from playing FUT competively and now just play every game as if I was a Pro FIFA Skiller.

Every Sunday, I'll be posting a short edit of my best skill goals scored during the week. Hope you enjoy this little series ;)

Social Media Links:
EGNAus Twitter
OZiLLA's Twitter
OZiLLA's Instagram

Wtf even is that last goal, never ever seen a rainbow flick into a scorpion, ridiculous
XavierMooreYT and OZiLLA like this.
OZiLLA
AVPL Media
Send me your best goals from last week, I'll be posting the video tomorrow night x
OZiLLA
AVPL Media
Tried some different things last week, not the smoothest skill runs but I'm taking anything at this point. 

Social Media Links:
EGNAus Twitter
OZiLLA's Twitter
OZiLLA's Instagram

OZiLLA
AVPL Media
Ridiculous goals scored last week, have a watch ;) 
Goals of the Week #6

Taking a break from GOTW and preparing some AVPL content before the season starts :o
#soon #hype?
Blucheese4, Lynx7th, TONNZ and 1 others like this.
This reply has been deleted.
OZiLLA
AVPL Media
OFFICIAL AVPL SEASON 13 HYPE TRAILER!

Sorry for the wait lads, I've literally just wasted days on a minute trailer; but for the first time, I think the grind was all worth it.
I think I'll retire on this one. Enjoy x

Who will be crowned next AVPL Champions?
#AVPLHYPE 
OZiLLA
AVPL Media
Literally the best feeling when the ball hits the back of the net after a fat skill run.

Social Media Links:
EGNAus Twitter
OZiLLA's Twitter
OZiLLA's Instagram

OZiLLA
AVPL Media
From the things I've heard in the FIFA 20 beta, I'm gonna miss scoring goals like these in FUT :(

Social Media Links:
EGNAus Twitter
OZiLLA's Twitter
OZiLLA's Instagram 

Please log in or register an account to participate in this discussion.