This reply has been deleted.
First week is over and although I didn't score the best goals, I've really enjoyed spamming all the new flick up animations and skill moves.
But sadly, unlike FIFA 19... I've gotta use my brain when it comes to skill chaining in FIFA 20.
Just makes it that little more impressive and satisfying when a skill run is completed ;) 

I always do this but thanks for 9k followers on insta x

Socials:
EGNAus Twitter
OZiLLA's Twitter
OZiLLA's Instagram 

Slowly getting the hang of chain skilling in FIFA 20, but still plenty of room for improvement.
Scored alot of average and scrappy goals this week; wish I put away all my insane skill runs.
Might have to make a fails compilation every month and show you the goals that could've been. 

Never thought I'd be saying this but... I'VE HIT 10000 FOLLOWERS ON INSTAGRAM! 

Really appreciate all my new followers and those who stuck by me from the beginning,
it's been a journey but I'm ready to hit the next milestone.   

Socials:
EGNAus Twitter
OZiLLA's Twitter
OZiLLA's Instagram 

Slowly getting the hang of chain skilling in FIFA 20, but still plenty of room for improvement.
Scored alot of average and scrappy goals this week; wish I put away all my insane skill runs.
Might have to make a fails compilation every month and show you the goals that could've been. 

Never thought I'd be saying this but... I'VE HIT 10000 FOLLOWERS ON INSTAGRAM! 

Really appreciate all my new followers and those who stuck by me from the beginning,
it's been a journey but I'm ready to hit the next milestone.   

Socials:
EGNAus Twitter
OZiLLA's Twitter
OZiLLA's Instagram 

Unreal growth <3
Took me a couple of games to score this cool back-heel scorpion shot looking thing.
Got a massive edit planned for this weekend, to celebrate hitting 10k on Instagram.
It's something I've never done before, and I can't wait to share it ;)

THANKS FOR 10K FOLLOWERS!
Here's an edit to celebrate hitting this milestone <3
Didn't get to play as much FUT last week as I would of hoped; but in the end, I still manage to score some respectable goals.
I'm kinda lacking a bit of creativity atm so bare with me and pray I score something ridiculous this week.

Socials:
EGNAus Twitter
OZiLLA's Twitter
OZiLLA's Instagram 

Nothing makes me more mad than hitting the post from 6 yards after completing the fattest skill run ever.
This week has made me so mad that I'm gonna have to make a skill run fails compilation this weekend, just to show everyone how much I hate my life rn.
Anyways here are my skill run crumbs I've left everyone for this week, enjoy x 

Updates on when I'll post my fails compilation will be on my ig story.  

Socials:
EGNAus Twitter
OZiLLA's Twitter
OZiLLA's Instagram 

Even if you've teared through your opponent's whole team with the most elite skill moves in the game,
it means nothing if the ball doesn't cross the goal line. I'm bad at the game ;(

Probably scored my best skill run of FIFA 20 in FUT Champs last week. 10 different skill moves;

Double Touch Spin Exit, Drag Back Spin, Waka Waka, Elastico Chop, Fake Pass Variation,
Waka Waka, Flair Roulette, Fake Rabona, LaCroquetta, Rainbow.

Working on something huge, involving some big skillers. More news to come soon.

Socials:
EGNAus Twitter
OZiLLA's Twitter
OZiLLA's Instagram 

FIRST FIFA 20 SKILL GOALS COMPILATION

Appreciate the support lately. Grind continues