I miss the old days of getting called park nation on the forums where we would retaliate then lose in the first finals game.

i just wanna point out some highlights of this club.... season 2, finishing 1st in the avpl season with our 5 players of me, alex, bmac2attack, SomalianKing and vraheem. In our first finals game we had 3 lag outs so it was just me and Alex where we still only lost 1-0 

before season 7 we were close to folding but me, alex, Sauro and imbehindyou we’re committed so we started playing every night and eventually got others like the almighty shelfordson. We eventually lost after like 8 games to Diablo in finals but that was a big season for us since we knocked out Big Orses 2-0 where that was the last comp they played as a team. 

I stepped away before season 8 because I saw how I didn’t fit in with the other lads and I was proven right where I was told how the boys were laughing all season even when down in big games and would eventually go on to win the title.

fun fact: me and Alex had a trial at Diablo before season 7 but I ended up calling Gillard a f*****t since he is

Actually you called me a fuck wit because I rejected you and your retard mates from diablo because you weren’t good enough 
Meberle, Ezzinho, Brash03 and 14 others like this.
I miss the old days of getting called park nation on the forums where we would retaliate then lose in the first finals game.

i just wanna point out some highlights of this club.... season 2, finishing 1st in the avpl season with our 5 players of me, alex, bmac2attack, SomalianKing and vraheem. In our first finals game we had 3 lag outs so it was just me and Alex where we still only lost 1-0 

before season 7 we were close to folding but me, alex, Sauro and imbehindyou we’re committed so we started playing every night and eventually got others like the almighty shelfordson. We eventually lost after like 8 games to Diablo in finals but that was a big season for us since we knocked out Big Orses 2-0 where that was the last comp they played as a team. 

I stepped away before season 8 because I saw how I didn’t fit in with the other lads and I was proven right where I was told how the boys were laughing all season even when down in big games and would eventually go on to win the title.

fun fact: me and Alex had a trial at Diablo before season 7 but I ended up calling Gillard a f*****t since he is

Actually you called me a fuck wit because I rejected you and your retard mates from diablo because you weren’t good enough 

I called you a fuckwit because you kept bringing up something about me muting you in 2015. Shows how petty you are 

also you can’t call me or any of my friends not good enough when it took Diablo to kick you before they could start dominating 

I called you a fuckwit because you kept bringing up something about me muting you in 2015. Shows how petty you are 

also you can’t call me or any of my friends not good enough when it took Diablo to kick you before they could start dominating 

I hit a soft spot :( 

The one season you weren’t at playnation they win avpl. You come back and they don’t even make finals...

The one season you weren’t at playnation they win avpl. You come back and they don’t even make finals...

We made the avpl final in my first season back..... stop trying to twist what happened in these different scenarios. Flog 
Maurizio_Sarri likes this.
kido
Banned

I wish you could have muted all of us after hearing your voice yesterday 
LaterBruh
Premium
Playnation FFA will be folding/taking a break until FIFA 20 or perhaps indefinitely. After having a few conversations I realised it’s probably time for me to take a step back from management as I’m unable to commit as much time as I would like to managing to my best capacity.

It’s been quite a ride from playing in the early days of AVPL season 2 and with many great players – a few of which are at top clubs now which is great to see. We were known as the team that would lose in the big games especially during finals. We went through many Preliminary finals losses before finally rising to the top during season 8 as we went on to win the AVPL. This was easily my proudest achievement and I was able to play and interact with some amazing people across our 10 seasons of competition!

I will still be quite active and head to free agency along with many of my former players who I can’t speak highly enough of :)

And, Playnation will be around for Singapore League and the odd random session when I feel like having a kick around for fun. But, I will be focusing on life shit and trialing for anyone that is keen on seeing me spam X and circle.

Nonetheless, much love to all the competition over the years <3 I know we weren’t the most liked team but I hope people can appreciate that we just wanted to do really well and have an environment worth playing in. I’d also like to thank anyone who played in the Nation kits over the past few years with a special shout-out to the Season 8 and 10 Title and Grand Final squads <3

I can’t wait for the new challenge but don’t forget that our Instagram will still exist for quality throwbacks and Asia updates hahaha <3

Not much else to add but thanks again to everyone! Even Dean lol

I have no doubts FFA will be back, I owe a lot to you lads <3
NZPure, Cam, DBT9 and 3 others like this.
Playnation FFA will be folding/taking a break until FIFA 20 or perhaps indefinitely. After having a few conversations I realised it’s probably time for me to take a step back from management as I’m unable to commit as much time as I would like to managing to my best capacity.

It’s been quite a ride from playing in the early days of AVPL season 2 and with many great players – a few of which are at top clubs now which is great to see. We were known as the team that would lose in the big games especially during finals. We went through many Preliminary finals losses before finally rising to the top during season 8 as we went on to win the AVPL. This was easily my proudest achievement and I was able to play and interact with some amazing people across our 10 seasons of competition!

I will still be quite active and head to free agency along with many of my former players who I can’t speak highly enough of :)

And, Playnation will be around for Singapore League and the odd random session when I feel like having a kick around for fun. But, I will be focusing on life shit and trialing for anyone that is keen on seeing me spam X and circle.

Nonetheless, much love to all the competition over the years <3 I know we weren’t the most liked team but I hope people can appreciate that we just wanted to do really well and have an environment worth playing in. I’d also like to thank anyone who played in the Nation kits over the past few years with a special shout-out to the Season 8 and 10 Title and Grand Final squads <3

I can’t wait for the new challenge but don’t forget that our Instagram will still exist for quality throwbacks and Asia updates hahaha <3

Not much else to add but thanks again to everyone! Even Dean lol

I have no doubts FFA will be back, I owe a lot to you lads <3

Nah you did a lot of it on your own but I enjoyed those centre back sessions at Magicalballs =D

toby and LaterBruh like this.

We made the avpl final in my first season back..... stop trying to twist what happened in these different scenarios. Flog 

yeh but did you win it? no kyle because you are shit :)

yeh but did you win it? no kyle because you are shit :)

who may you be can i ask
walsh likes this.
:( sad to see this happen, LnO v Playnation were the days!!! Good times... Goodluck Alex
AlexFIFA likes this.
Please log in or register an account to participate in this discussion.