AVPL Season 10 was indeed an interesting season for Playnation x! The team played well for a bunch of quick signings just before the season. Playing with a completely fresh starting 11. Paradox and myself would like to congratulate everyone that participated within Playnation X! But now it’s time to move on and focus on upcoming competitions.Recruitment has commenced and playnation x are on the look for players in the following positions:

• CB
  • CAM
  • ST

We would also like for mics to be used. At least to listen. 

If interested in trialing message either myself or paradox for details. 
@Mkdwpn  The Wpn has been summoned by professor X... I mean Playnation X.... I mean @BosnianBoy24 
Hey guys! 

Playnation X are taking a huge jump into Fifa 19! With that being said. I’d like to welcome @Ronaldanko as Playnation’s co-manager! After proving himself as one of the best finishers within the club. Danko has had a massive impact towards the club on and off the pitch through his quality and strength! Playnation X welcome him as a new manager for the foreseeable future.

Recruitment
Playnation X are also looking for players to strengthen our squad before AVPL! With the squad being so under rated. The team are getting better and better each day. We aim to be a top side and know that we have the potential to be up there among the best. 

Playnation X are looking at recruiting players in the following positions:
- LB
- Reserves

If interested to join. Please message:
Captain/Manager : Portugal423
Co-Manager : Ronaldanko

Also Big news! Today, Playnation X reveal a dynamic new look. The club is glad to officially reveal our new logo.

Stay tuned for more upcoming news and updates!

Up the X!

Hey guys! 

Playnation X are taking a huge jump into Fifa 19! With that being said. I’d like to welcome @Ronaldanko as Playnation’s co-manager! After proving himself as one of the best finishers within the club. Danko has had a massive impact towards the club on and off the pitch through his quality and strength! Playnation X welcome him as a new manager for the foreseeable future.

Recruitment
Playnation X are also looking for players to strengthen our squad before AVPL! With the squad being so under rated. The team are getting better and better each day. We aim to be a top side and know that we have the potential to be up there among the best. 

- LB
- Reserves

Also Big news! Today, Playnation X reveal a dynamic new look. The club is glad to officially reveal our new logo.

Up the X!

What logo? Won't load.
walsh likes this.
Hey guys! 

Recruitment

- LB
- Reserves

Up the X!

What logo? Won't load.

Have to edit on my pc when I get a chance
This reply has been deleted.
This reply has been deleted.
Hey community!

With our AVPL squad finally coming together & never looking so strong; we’re on the hunt for a CB & GK to finesse our squad in time for AVPL next week!

Special shout out to snake.jpeg/ Xenon for leaving us a a day before Div1 qualifiers started to join garden snakes haha

Timing was great as last few days we’ve been making real progress !

Hit me up on here or PSN for trials tonight!

PSN: Ronaldanko 
bello
Premium
Hey community!

With our AVPL squad finally coming together & never looking so strong; we’re on the hunt for a CB & GK to finesse our squad in time for AVPL next week!

Special shout out to ?/ Xenon for leaving us a a day before Div1 qualifiers started to join garden ?’s :) 

He is a true Snake then isn't he?

@walsh 
XavierMooreYT and K_benfica_a like this.
Hey community!

Special shout out to ?/ Xenon for leaving us a a day before Div1 qualifiers started to join garden ?’s :) 

He is a true Snake then isn't he?

@walsh 

Nice guy I had mad respect for him but it’s the third club (to my knowledge) in which he’s done this 
XavierMooreYT and Bab like this.
Paradox31478
Premium Pro
Hey community!

Special shout out to snake.jpeg/ Xenon for leaving us a a day before Div1 qualifiers started to join garden snakes haha

Lol he did that to playnation x last season with 3 days before roster lock. 
K_benfica_a, MrDanko and Envy like this.
New Signings!

A new chapter begins at Playnation X. Making 5 New Signings in the lead to AVPL Season 11, Playnation X is immensely pleased to present the following players who have joined the squad!

@lebo_unstoppable
After having an amazing season with our brother team Playnation FFA. Lebo has jumped across to Playnation X showing great passion since day one. Playing as a LAM/LM, Lebo shows how great of a catalyst he can be. Bringing flair and great leadership into the team! Welcome lebo!

@Thatguyfads
Picked up from drop ins and fairly new to egn, fads has joined Playnation X to fill in as our CAM. Impressing all managers wasn’t easy, but he’s ability on the ball and commitment towards the clubbed shown it all. We welcome fads to X!

@Ozstorm_
Classified as an A class player in attack. Storm shows how to control the game our attacking third! With the vision of a hawk, expect to see a few cheeky assists from this artist! Along with a few goals to top it all off. Welcome storm!

@Frank300390
Previous prestige united player. Frank has slotted into hes natural position as a left back to strengthen our defence! Though can be very strong in the back line. Frank also gives a great wide attacking option at the right time. Welcome to X frank.

@mannyman_NZ
After playing in Playnation X for a few weeks now. Manny has proved that he is a quality player when on the pitch. Converted into a cdm along side previous avpl cdm davemufc. Both in which stand strong and dominate when in position. Welcome manny!

Stay tuned for a squad update soon.

Up the X!

Paradox31478
Premium Pro
Playnation x are on the look out for some new recruits as avpl is coming upon us. 
The following positions need filling.
attacking midfielder
defensive midfielder 
ceterback 
rightback 
goal keeper

message myself or @K_benfica_a to hit up a trail. 

Also mics needed cheers 

AlexFIFA, Chombiska, toby and 3 others like this.
Playnation x are on the look out for some new recruits as avpl is coming upon us. 
The following positions need filling.
attacking midfielder
defensive midfielder 
ceterback 
rightback 
goal keeper

message myself or @K_benfica_a to hit up a trail. 

Also mics needed cheers 

Good luck Samy!! Hope you do great ? 
Paradox31478 likes this.
Up the fucking mighty x lads 
AlexFIFA likes this.

Where have you been hiding...
Paradox31478 likes this.

Where have you been hiding...

Narnia but I’m back and haven’t aged a day. Miss u gyths xoxo 
Nanji, BigBadBos, AlexFIFA and 1 others like this.
Please log in or register an account to participate in this discussion.