Thanks Dylan for the kind words. Looking forward to what the future holds
dylanxstockell
FIFA 1v1 Admin

Following the conclusion of the AVPL Season 12, we have had numerous players move on whom we wish all the best moving forward. In saying that, we are committed as a management group to rebuild the Playnation X roster and hopefully return to AVPL Division 1 in the near future. We will be holding trials in the coming days and looking for active team players with a strong work ethic. If you are on the lookout for a new team and an opportunity to be part of a great club moving forward, get in contact with us to organise a trial. We are keen to hear from you all and look forward to the next crop making their mark at Playnation X.

This is just the beginning of a new era for X! #UptheX
This reply has been deleted.
dylanxstockell
FIFA 1v1 Admin
Tomorrow night we announce the core of the new signings to join Playnation X for AVPL S13. We have some absolute quality joining the ranks of Playnation X as we ramp up efforts on our rebuild.

We are still trialling players in a range of positions. We are looking for a RAM who is confident with his ball handling skills, understand the correct time to ride his skill move stick and who is not only unselfish, but understands quick, one touch football. We are also after confident defenders who are able to reach the play and track runs in behind. If you feel you have something to offer on showcase at Playnation X, and the Playnation brand as a whole, please get in touch with myself or @AlexFIFA 

#UptheX
dylanxstockell
FIFA 1v1 Admin

ANNOUNCEMENT:

I'd like to take a second to welcome the new players that have signed for Playnation X in our bid to rebuild the club and bring ourselves back to a competitive level in both AVPL and Rivals. These boys have been putting in absolute shifts over the last few days whilst we were in the trial process and I’m extremely proud to announce these lads:

- Joining us from Wingrove United, I’d like to welcome @Millapede__ to the Playnation X family. This guy is one of the most insane defensive midfielders I’ve had the privilege to play with yet. His vision on the field is next level, his defensive skills are ridiculous and his leadership is a breath of fresh air. Millapede will be stepping up at X to take on a management role and will be putting absolute hits on players in the midfield.

- A monstrous signing at ST, we have @Fer_Tardelli coming in from Baile De Favela and showcasing that he is a ST not to be taken lightly. From his ability to read a play, link up with any player on the pitch and bang a goal from anywhere inside of the box, there’s not a lot this man cannot do. Having carried his own club on his back last season, we are extremely excited to showcase what this man can do with a full team behind him.

- Stepping into a ST role at Playnation X, we have also signed wildcard @D_V_V_D who has been phenomenal in our attacking line. Competing throughout the Asian Leagues last season, this guy offers an absolute arsenal of attacking prowess and confidence when charging down the line or banging 1v1 situations past a keeper. His ability to link up and find space in the smallest of areas brings that final finish to our attacking line, and we are extremely keen to see what he can do this coming season.

- Another signing coming from Wingrove United is @Angry_vagie who will be taking on an attacking role with X. The mans vision to sniff out that final pass or that quick counter is one of the leading forces in our rebuild, and his quick and confident movement of the ball gives us an attacking edge that we’ve been missing in the club.

- Signing from Hole Detectives at the end of S12, we also have @DrDice who will be stepping back into his home at defensive midfield. This guy is an absolute rock in the centre of the part, and his defensive mindset to cover the fullbacks or rotate throughout the field where needed is second to none. I’m extremely happy to have Manni as part of the family.

- Joining us from Wingrove United as well this season, we have @XtrEMeHeaDShoTs who will be stepping out of the backline and taking on an attacking role with the club. This guys ability to play all across the park is insane, and his communication and vision on the pitch is another welcomed addition to the X rebuild. He has fit right into our lineup and im positive he will be doing damage next season.

- Another extremely welcomed signing, this time by way of Tiki Tiki is @Bazz_10_ who will be stepping into the club in a defensive role, but who has also shown he can compete with some of the best DM’s around. His quick, one touch passing and ability to create space in the deep midfield is another much needed refreshment to our rebuild, and im extremely excited for him to show his ability moving forward.

- And even though he signed for us at the end of last season but didn’t play many games, I would like to welcome @KILLAH-QUIKZ to the Playnation X family. This man is a step above when it comes to playing in between the sticks and his shot stopping ability is up there with the best.

- I’d also like to welcome @Sharky to the Playnation X family who will be stepping in as a reserve attacker. Having played with this guy previously, I already know what he brings to the table, and when he finds his form he is a force to be reckoned with up top.

- And lastly I’m happy to announce our reserve defensive utility in @Axden4. This guy has slowly but surely been showing that even though he has no AVPL experience, he is a force to be reckoned with and his versatility across the pitch shows it.

We have a few more signings to announce over the coming days, but I would also like to give a shoutout to the OG Playnation X players who have remained with us throughout this rebuild and really shown that they are Playnation X players at heart. Remaining with X this season we have:

@TheTriv this guy really is the heart and soul of Playnation X. Filling in all over the pitch, this guy has shown that he is one of the best defensive minded players to grace the X ranks.

@Boonstar1994 will also be remaining with the club, keeping our defensive line absolutely locked down and bullying opposition attackers.

@WorldyAu also stays with us, filling a utility role and playing all over the pitch. Absolute quality regardless of where he plays, we are extremely grateful to retain Worldy.

I'd also like to announce that @Tamer will be coming out of retirement and joining me at Playnation X come FIFA 20. Extremely excited to have him back. For now though, our focus is on AVPL Season 13 and pushing our position as a Rivals contender.
Sharky, Khaus, Taszen and 22 others like this.
Good luck 
Geffree and dylanxstockell like this.
dylanxstockell
FIFA 1v1 Admin
Good luck 

Thankyou brother. Playnation X will miss the absolute rock that you were in DM x
ANNOUNCEMENT:

I'd like to take a second to welcome the new players that have signed for Playnation X in our bid to rebuild the club and bring ourselves back to a competitive level in both AVPL and Rivals. These boys have been putting in absolute shifts over the last few days whilst we were in the trial process and I’m extremely proud to announce these lads:

- Joining us from Wingrove United, I’d like to welcome @Millapede__ to the Playnation X family. This guy is one of the most insane defensive midfielders I’ve had the privilege to play with yet. His vision on the field is next level, his defensive skills are ridiculous and his leadership is a breath of fresh air. Millapede will be stepping up at X to take on a management role and will be putting absolute hits on players in the midfield.

- A monstrous signing at ST, we have @Fer_Tardelli coming in from Baile De Favela and showcasing that he is a ST not to be taken lightly. From his ability to read a play, link up with any player on the pitch and bang a goal from anywhere inside of the box, there’s not a lot this man cannot do. Having carried his own club on his back last season, we are extremely excited to showcase what this man can do with a full team behind him.

- Stepping into a ST role at Playnation X, we have also signed wildcard @D_V_V_D who has been phenomenal in our attacking line. Competing throughout the Asian Leagues last season, this guy offers an absolute arsenal of attacking prowess and confidence when charging down the line or banging 1v1 situations past a keeper. His ability to link up and find space in the smallest of areas brings that final finish to our attacking line, and we are extremely keen to see what he can do this coming season.

- Another signing coming from Wingrove United is @Angry_vagie who will be taking on an attacking role with X. The mans vision to sniff out that final pass or that quick counter is one of the leading forces in our rebuild, and his quick and confident movement of the ball gives us an attacking edge that we’ve been missing in the club.

- Signing from Hole Detectives at the end of S12, we also have @DrDice who will be stepping back into his home at defensive midfield. This guy is an absolute rock in the centre of the part, and his defensive mindset to cover the fullbacks or rotate throughout the field where needed is second to none. I’m extremely happy to have Manni as part of the family.

- Joining us from Wingrove United as well this season, we have @XtrEMeHeaDShoTs who will be stepping out of the backline and taking on an attacking role with the club. This guys ability to play all across the park is insane, and his communication and vision on the pitch is another welcomed addition to the X rebuild. He has fit right into our lineup and im positive he will be doing damage next season.

- Another extremely welcomed signing, this time by way of Tiki Tiki is @Bazz_10_ who will be stepping into the club in a defensive role, but who has also shown he can compete with some of the best DM’s around. His quick, one touch passing and ability to create space in the deep midfield is another much needed refreshment to our rebuild, and im extremely excited for him to show his ability moving forward.

- And even though he signed for us at the end of last season but didn’t play many games, I would like to welcome @KILLAH-QUIKZ to the Playnation X family. This man is a step above when it comes to playing in between the sticks and his shot stopping ability is up there with the best.

- I’d also like to welcome @Sharky to the Playnation X family who will be stepping in as a reserve attacker. Having played with this guy previously, I already know what he brings to the table, and when he finds his form he is a force to be reckoned with up top.

- And lastly I’m happy to announce our reserve defensive utility in @Axden4. This guy has slowly but surely been showing that even though he has no AVPL experience, he is a force to be reckoned with and his versatility across the pitch shows it.

We have a few more signings to announce over the coming days, but I would also like to give a shoutout to the OG Playnation X players who have remained with us throughout this rebuild and really shown that they are Playnation X players at heart. Remaining with X this season we have:

@TheTriv this guy really is the heart and soul of Playnation X. Filling in all over the pitch, this guy has shown that he is one of the best defensive minded players to grace the X ranks.

@Boonstar1994 will also be remaining with the club, keeping our defensive line absolutely locked down and bullying opposition attackers.

@WorldyAu also stays with us, filling a utility role and playing all over the pitch. Absolute quality regardless of where he plays, we are extremely grateful to retain Worldy.

@Khaus who has proven that he is one to watch. Every game I play with this guy he seems to get better and better, and im extremely excited to see how good he will get.

I also enjoy long walks on the beach
DANGEROUSZVJER
Premium
ANNOUNCEMENT:

@Khaus who has proven that he is one to watch. Every game I play with this guy he seems to get better and better, and im extremely excited to see how good he will get.

I'd also like to announce that @Tamer will be coming out of retirement and joining me at Playnation X come FIFA 20. Extremely excited to have him back. For now though, our focus is on AVPL Season 13 and pushing our position as a Rivals contender.

My boys @Tamer and @Sharky
Sharky, dylanxstockell and Tamer like this.
ANNOUNCEMENT:

Goodluck Dylan, great squad.
good luck @Sharky 
Geffree
Premium

Following the conclusion of the AVPL Season 12, we have had numerous players move on whom we wish all the best moving forward. In saying that, we are committed as a management group to rebuild the Playnation X roster and hopefully return to AVPL Division 1 in the near future. We will be holding trials in the coming days and looking for active team players with a strong work ethic. If you are on the lookout for a new team and an opportunity to be part of a great club moving forward, get in contact with us to organise a trial. We are keen to hear from you all and look forward to the next crop making their mark at Playnation X.

This is just the beginning of a new era for X! #UptheX

Bruhhh! This is looking good Dylan! Really excited to see how he team travels under your mangement. I'm sure you guys will kill it next season, Good luck Lads!!! <3 #UptheX

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Can’t wait to see how you guys go this season, can’t wait to see how @Sharky goes too. Great signing! fuckin up the x boysssssss 

ANNOUNCEMENT:

@WorldyAu also stays with us, filling a utility role and playing all over the pitch. Absolute quality regardless of where he plays, we are extremely grateful to retain Worldy.- @Khaus who has proven that he is one to watch. Every game I play with this guy he seems to get better and better, and im extremely excited to see how good he will get.I'd also like to announce that @Tamer will be coming out of retirement and joining me at Playnation X come FIFA 20. Extremely excited to have him back. For now though, our focus is on AVPL Season 13 and pushing our position as a Rivals contender.
Can’t wait to see how you guys go this season, can’t wait to see how @Sharky goes too. Great signing! fuckin up the x boysssssss 
Shut up chanchi ??<3
Zanziii likes this.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

@Boonstar1994 will also be remaining with the club, keeping our defensive line absolutely locked down and bullying opposition attackers.- @WorldyAu also stays with us, filling a utility role and playing all over the pitch. Absolute quality regardless of where he plays, we are extremely grateful to retain Worldy.- @Khaus who has proven that he is one to watch. Every game I play with this guy he seems to get better and better, and im extremely excited to see how good he will get.I'd also like to announce that @Tamer will be coming out of retirement and joining me at Playnation X come FIFA 20. Extremely excited to have him back. For now though, our focus is on AVPL Season 13 and pushing our position as a Rivals contender.

Well done @dylanxstockell, great effort with the rebuild to get to where you are at now. Seen first hand the hard work he has been putting in to the club. Excited to be back at X next fifa, look forward to seeing how you boys go for the rest of the upcoming season. 

Good luck boys
dylanxstockell
FIFA 1v1 Admin
Thankyou to everyone for the support shown so far. I am so excited to see what the boys can produce. We've pulled off some ridiculous results over the last few days considering we've only had this squad for such a short amount of time, and i'm more then confident that the boys are going to show the quality they bring to Playnation X. #UptheX
This reply has been deleted.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

@WorldyAu also stays with us, filling a utility role and playing all over the pitch. Absolute quality regardless of where he plays, we are extremely grateful to retain Worldy.- @Khaus who has proven that he is one to watch. Every game I play with this guy he seems to get better and better, and im extremely excited to see how good he will get.I'd also like to announce that @Tamer will be coming out of retirement and joining me at Playnation X come FIFA 20. Extremely excited to have him back. For now though, our focus is on AVPL Season 13 and pushing our position as a Rivals contender.
Shut up chanchi ??<3

Fuck up xx
Please log in or register an account to participate in this discussion.