Juzz
Premium
Hey guys. 

We (hopefully) have some exciting news to share about AVPL in the coming weeks. 

We really want to try and push AVPL to new members and get EGN out there far more. One part of this is live streams which is an avenue we've neglected previously other than for special events. 

The role will require you to commentate on 2 AVPL fixtures a week on a Sunday night. These fixtures could be PS4/Xbox, but it won't matter from your end. 

You will be fairly compensated for your time.

Plans are not set in stone yet but securing a dedicated commentator will go a long way!
Toniq
Premium
Putting my hand up.
Papi likes this.
Bab
If you want commentary you HAVE to have the trio of @ryzeee  @Siera_Fusion and @JimmyofTroy 
@bello_mio For EGN Stream DJ no questions asked
NZPure, OdoProudfoot, Papi and 2 others like this.

It may be best for the community that I dont commentate..

"He has ABSOLUTELY butchered it"
"Comesssss innnnnnnnnnn"
"What a bullshit save"
"What a fake goal"
"Cringe"
"For FUCK sake"
"Get fucked how did he save that?"
"Great auto-tackle to win back possession"
"Look at this glitch"

Juzz
Premium
A bit more on it, the idea is that if we have an outstanding candidate that they will commentate the game, with Kani and other guests alongside adding analysis/having a conversation. 

It it is not going to be a full serious esports stream, more a regular watch along with some added professionalism (hopefully). 

We we will be sharing community content and Fifa announcements during the streams as well. 

Any ideas for content would be greatly appreciated.
Toxic, LaterBruh, Chadinho and 3 others like this.
Juzz
Premium

It may be best for the community that I dont commentate..

"He has ABSOLUTELY butchered it"
"Comesssss innnnnnnnnnn"
"What a bullshit save"
"What a fake goal"
"Cringe"
"For FUCK sake"
"Get fucked how did he save that?"
"Great auto-tackle to win back possession"

You and Chad doing analysis of Generals AVPL fixtures. Who says no
This reply has been deleted.
Juzz
Premium
Oh and we’re gonna go full NBA and have an all star game mid season. Captains will be the best performing AVPL managers and will pick their teams live on stream. 

Unique badge for selection (Y) 
SamKani
EGN Creator & Owner
In the coming months when I have less work to do on EGN I will be returning to streaming. I'll look to incorporate this into my streams somehow. I wanted to focus more on media at the start of this FIFA but was let down by how bad the game was, so I decided to focus more on progressing the site in other areas.
@JimmyofTroy for the best comedy commentary.
Envy, Bab and DBT like this.
Gigi_Nesta
FIFA Clubs Admin
A bit more on it, the idea is that if we have an outstanding candidate that they will commentate the game, with Kani and other guests alongside adding analysis/having a conversation. 

It it is not going to be a full serious esports stream, more a regular watch along with some added professionalism (hopefully). 

We we will be sharing community content and Fifa announcements during the streams as well. 

Any ideas for content would be greatly appreciated.

Great idea. Exciting times ahead. 
Trickery- likes this.
This reply has been deleted.
cool ideas. Clubs still has potential...More so from a community standpoint. Clubs a few years ago was a heap of fun. Everyone who played clubs played it almost exclusively. The banter was what I enjoyed. 
Skidz likes this.
Fletch3
Premium
There is one guy in this community that would take commentary to another level, mixing intelligence with football knowledge, regardless of what everyone thinks of Dean, he is the man for the job.
There is one guy in this community that would take commentary to another level, mixing intelligence with football knowledge, regardless of what everyone thinks of Dean, he is the man for the job.

BringBackDean!!!!!
ibaz
Premium Pro
Please just pick someone who's not going to constantly talk about how shit the game is or how broken it is etc. Someone who's entertaining and not a dumb cunt
Dangerfield
AVPL Media
Please just pick someone who's not going to constantly talk about how shit the game is or how broken it is etc. Someone who's entertaining and not a dumb cunt

you do it you brick
Papi, Juzz and ibaz like this.
Please log in or register an account to participate in this discussion.