DBT9
Premium Pro
We getting a draft order? 

In the Discord @SamKani said this will be released today along with instructions for the draft. 

Cheers lol forgot to check discord
Good luck tonight hopefully I'll get picked on xbox thanks :) 
SO EXCITED FOR PS4 DRAFT!! itll really hurt if i dont get picked haha
Yeah very excited at Draft. I am sleeping at work this morning. Finished Draft at 03:00 AM (NZ Time).

Anyway, Big Thank admin for professtional arrangement. 
Sucks, I registered when there was only 220 people and still didn't get picked 
Try_aH_BuNGaa likes this.
Sucks, I registered when there was only 220 people and still didn't get picked 

I think there is a mini draft that happens just before the comp for when people drop out.  So you'll get another chance.  Dont lose hope yet.
kido
Banned
I'd just like to extend my thoughts and prayers to both @Fletch3 & @Tyinho7, y'all did not deserve this.

EGN West Ham very unhealthy locker room
Bogan
Premium
I'd just like to extend my thoughts and prayers to both @Fletch3 & @Tyinho7, y'all did not deserve this.

Something I’m missing here ? Haha

Agreed, too much soda and pizza in the locker room, need more salads and water. 
MP_ likes this.
Brighton is gonna be on at 8, hmu for friendlies 
Chadinho
FIFA Clubs Admin
How many draft teams are gonna be on tonight (in Div 10)?

Debating whether to play at Generals or in Div 10. 
Chadinho
FIFA Clubs Admin
To those who are messing their managers around in the draft, refuse to play and just are making things awkward for their manager. There will be consequences that effect future competitions. 

We had a lack of managers put their hands up/pull out and this is the exact reason, because a few people ruin the comp for everyone else. I don't care if you do or don't like your draft team/manager. Get over it and don't ruin it for others. 
To those who are messing their managers around in the draft, refuse to play and just are making things awkward for their manager. There will be consequences that effect future competitions. 

We had a lack of managers put their hands up/pull out and this is the exact reason, because a few people ruin the comp for everyone else. I don't care if you do or don't like your draft team/manager. Get over it and don't ruin it for others. 

They also refused to play with other team member, not only manager. They thought they are the best player in EGN and look down others. Over confidence will damage their life not only in game. It’s very unprofessional attitude. They should be banned for next competition.

There are many players who are keen to be picked up. I am looking forward to 2nd draft to explore other players with better attitude. 

Let’s say you draft someone and there not as good as you hoped, can you release that player and draft another in that mini draft? 

Not saying anyone from my team...

cough @Dizza96 cough

Let teams have another player or two out of the remaining draft pool? That way they will have the numbers to compete on all nights. Yes there high draft picks are a waste if they don’t turn up but at least this way there won’t be a shortage of players and the people that miss out get another chance, probably a bit hard the night before round 1 but a possibility? 

Let’s say you draft someone and there not as good as you hoped, can you release that player and draft another in that mini draft? 

cough @Dizza96 cough

Smart way to get likes! Haha 
1 game played 2 goals 1 assists xx
Midget likes this.
Bogan
Premium

cough @Dizza96 cough

1 assists

cough @Dizza96 cough

1 assists

Hungover leave me alone 
Briggsy_Niggzy and Bogan like this.
SamKani
EGN Creator & CEO

Captains

PS4

Arsenal: @Bab
Bournemouth: @Simo 
Brighton: @Naylor
Burnley: @Kotsi 
Cardiff: @Gigi_Nesta 
Chelsea: @Dangerfield 
Crystal Palace: @rey15198 
Everton: @iG_Flow 
Fulham: @Cupidinho2018 
Huddersfield: @Midget
Leicester: @Kustom405 
Liverpool: @OZiLLA 
Man City: @Envy
Man Utd: @AKPO 
Newcastle: @julzaFTW 
Southampton: @Chadinho
Spurs: @Gillard 
Watford: @imtiaz_rog 
West Ham: @xCNKI 
Wolves: @DBT9 

Xbox
Arsenal: @OZiLLA 
Brighton: @webbyyy96 
Burnley: @WHY-ALWAYS-ME
Chelsea: @Snakenizzer 
Liverpool: @lITONNZIl 
Man City: @JogaCasillas 
Man Utd: @Viperboard7 
Spurs: @Jetsy

All captains please check the Discord. Details on the secondary draft have been posted in there. It will take place tomorrow night for both consoles.
Chadinho
FIFA Clubs Admin
CAPTAINS

Please note there ARE draws in this competition.
K_benfica_a, iG_Flow and Juls like this.
Please log in or register an account to participate in this discussion.